Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Dontooner

Hmmmm thought we would have signed a player with more skill while running with the ball....Another all round goal poacher Cisse...quite similar to Ba, Going for more crosses? Andy Cole Yorke partner ship?

Guest VaVaVoom

dan_bu dan_bu

Newcastle United have signed SC Freiburg's Papiss Demba Cissé on a five-and-a-half year deal, according to "Transfermarkt.de". €12m fee.

Five and a half. Seems legit.

Look at the site it says "close to".

Theres some funny shit in this thread ;D

To celebrate, I've decided to use the Papyrus font on Word for the next month. And having just started an FM game with Stoke, organised a Monday night friendly with Freiburg and seen him bang in a hat-trick - I can confirm that yes, he CAN do it on a Monday night at Stoke.

Theres some funny s*** in this thread ;D

To celebrate, I've decided to use the Papyrus font on Word for the next month. And having just started an FM game with Stoke, organised a Monday night friendly with Freiburg and seen him bang in a hat-trick - I can confirm that yes, he CAN do it on a Monday night at Stoke.

But was it in January and <2 degrees celsius?

:D

:lol:

Hmmmm thought we would have signed a player with more skill while running with the ball....Another all round goal poacher Cisse...quite similar to Ba, Going for more crosses? Andy Cole Yorke partner ship?

For our style we're better off with someone who will sit on the shoulder tbh, let Demba drop deep and run wiith the ball.

For our style we're better off with someone who will sit on the shoulder tbh, let Demba drop deep and run wiith the ball.

Exactly, Demba thrives with a bit more freedom to roam around.

Guest Chubby Jason

Anfield bound.

yawn

Aye, he just gets funnier and funnier. Clearly repeating a joke theme works well.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/52117000/jpg/_52117496_dalglish.jpg

They are not confirming him now they do it in the morning at their leisure why hurry right now?

Cause we'll panic, there will be shots of him at the airport leaving, no confirmation and theyll photoshop him and redknapp sharing a pizza at the airport, so when he does sign we'll literally pain the room white.

They are not confirming him now they do it in the morning at their leisure why hurry right now?

Knowing this club it'll be announced at a silly time in the early morning like one of the transfer last year (or the year before). For that, I was up earlier than normal for the morning delivery and casually checked .com out of habit.......and BOOM, we'd signed someone.