Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Dontooner

Havent watch Cisse play much, anyone who watches the German League can expand on the type of striker he is? Looks like a poacher in the yt videos. Can he create? or dribble past players often?

They are not confirming him now they do it in the morning at their leisure why hurry right now?

Knowing this club it'll be announced at a silly time in the early morning like one of the transfer last year (or the year before). For that, I was up earlier than normal for the morning delivery and casually checked .com out of habit.......and BOOM, we'd signed someone.

Marveaux. I remember it was two in the morning, and a live hour of SSN airs then here in the States. I'm not even sure why I had it on, I was at someone's house for the night and just randomly went to it. Then I started yelling in excitement despite not having any knowledge of him, it just came out of nowhere.

Guest bimpy474

I know we want Ba and Cisse asap, but it'd do our reputation no harm at all if Senegal win it with those two playing well.

Sod that, let em get thrashed every game, them two back in the team asap and us finishing 4th, now that would enhance our reputation :D

Guest Chubby Jason

Is it likely that the hold up is that they are still faxing s*** off to the FA and all that nonesense?

wishful thinking.

I know we want Ba and Cisse asap, but it'd do our reputation no harm at all if Senegal win it with those two playing well.

Sod that, let em get thrashed every game, them two back in the team asap and us finishing 4th, now that would enhance our reputation :D

Exactly. The next few games could make or break our season, Best and Ameobi or Ba and Cisse  :lol:

Is it likely that the hold up is that they are still faxing s*** off to the FA and all that nonesense?

More likely that Mikes having heart palpitations and Pardew is trying to calm him down.

Guest Chubby Jason

I dont think they would have invited SSN in just for it to fall apart.

Maybe they just like watching David Craig standing around in the cold.

send him some bacon sarnies