Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Chubby Jason

£9million is a put much for this lad all jokes aside. I never rated him at Liverpool and the two leg breaks have really slowed him down.

BANTA!!! ... to the ban?

Is literally the worst poster on the forum. You've trumped Colocho for me.

It's hurtful that you say that, I've always thought you were a legend.

Things not going so great; prefers milk over strawberry syrup, Ba in bits, transfer request imminent.

What about Crusha?

Syrup that goes in Milk, Deal clincher?

That's what we need to call the strike partnership, *trailer voice over* "One loved syrup, the other milk. Together they are Crusha!"

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Cisse deal done. Waiting to chat to him now! Will fly back to Senegal tonight, ready for ACN duty. #nufc

He's deleted this tweet  :hmm:

???

i wondered that too, and another one saying he had seen pards and he was beaming.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Cisse deal done. Waiting to chat to him now! Will fly back to Senegal tonight, ready for ACN duty. #nufc

???

i wondered that too, and another one saying he had seen pards and he was beaming.

The fuck!?!!?!??!

It's like having your dream lass in your bed naked, you are also naked and erect, just about to put it in and she is going "Not yet, not yet, wait a minute, calm down" :lol:

So graphic.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

???

The fuck!?!!?!??!

:undecided:

It's like having your dream lass in your bed naked, you are also naked and erect, just about to put it in and she is going "Not yet, not yet, wait a minute, calm down" :lol:

I really thought you meant the Findlay miss, and spent ages trying to work out the simile.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

???

The fuck!?!!?!??!

:undecided:

Probably at the request of the club?

Guest johnson293

Apparently the hold up is that they've run out of 'Virgin Money' patches to put on the new No.9 shirt for him.

Delivery on its way, due in later.