Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

So who'd have thought another good striker would also look s**** with this shower behind them.

Remy? The lad that has scored more PL goals for Newcastle than Cisse in 2013 and scored at Everton? That lad?

My point was that he'd done fuck all in the first half as he'd had no service whatsoever, much like most of Cisse's games.

Can't see Cisse doing that, mind :lol:

I can't see him cutting in from the left either when he's playing as a central striker.

We are reaching excuseception here. First he couldn't score because he played "half the season" out wide. Now he wont score goals 'like that' because he is being played through the middle.

:troll:

Starting to think there's just no point in him with the lack of creativity in the side. Even with our best Xl out there he's never going to get the service he really thrives on. A player who'd help get the best out of Remy and Hatem either side of him should be targeted.

Guest neesy111

13 league games without a goal.  He's had chances to score in a few games this season imo, including today.  It's becoming more than an issue and more of a crisis of our number 9.

He's been here for 19 months now, apart from 2 utterly brilliant months, he's been average/poor imo.

Starting to think there's just no point in him with the lack of creativity in the side. Even with our best Xl out there he's never going to get the service he really thrives on. A player who'd help get the best out of Remy and Hatem either side of him should be targeted.

He had at least 4-5 chances and bailed or fluffed them. He was terribad even with good service.

Guest icemanblue

No confidence with the ball at his feet before striking. Good strikers take one touch to shift it, then pull the trigger. He never looks certain where he wants to shift it to.

Been s*** for donkeys.

Darren Bent 2 Cisse 0

I'd rather we have a more complete striker than bent tbh.

Bent and cisse far too similar

Except Bent's been getting goals this season after a hell of a lot on here (if not the majority) were glad we didn't sign him.

Been s*** for donkeys.

Darren Bent 2 Cisse 0

I'd rather we have a more complete striker than bent tbh.

Bent and cisse far too similar

Except Bent's been getting goals this season after a hell of a lot on here (if not the majority) were glad we didn't sign him.

I'm glad we didn't sign him, 70k a week ex mackem no thank you.

I'd rather we bought someone who brings more to the team and as some others have said if we can't create chances for Cisse then Bent would be in the same boat