Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

A striker in such poor form is going to need a fair few decent chances to get back in any sort of groove. When Ba had his bad patch he looked equally toothless. was played out wide on the left

FYP

No you broke my post. He had good chances to score goals, he didn't.

Not saying he didn't, and it seemed to affect his confidence, but when Ba was played through the middle for us he never hit a poor patch of form for more than a few games, so it's definitely relevant.

A striker in such poor form is going to need a fair few decent chances to get back in any sort of groove. When Ba had his bad patch he looked equally toothless. was played out wide on the left

FYP

No you broke my post. He had good chances to score goals, he didn't.

Not saying he didn't, and it seemed to affect his confidence, but when Ba was played through the middle for us he never hit a poor patch of form for more than a few games, so it's definitely relevant.

Not really. I said we were likely to need to create a good deal of chances for Cisse to recover his form. Ba recovered his form far quicker than Cisse has, not that it matters as he plays for Chelsea. Ba is just an example of someone who lost form and regained it whilst at NUFC.

He'll never replicate what he was from February to May 2012 but there's a good solid 1 in 2 poacher in there somewhere.

So you don't think there's a solid 1 in 2 poacher in there?

Can't even been arsed. Nobody claimed he was playing like a 1 in 2 striker.

:serious:

I'll assume you we're pissed when you failed to grasp this.

Funnily enough I assumed you were :lol:

Yeah, I got so utterly fucking bladdered I thought Cisse was playing terribly but had it in him to be a 1 in 2 striker again. I need to stop. :thup:

Me too, but CD uses Cisse's stats as if they're some binding judgement on him being crap.

He's a poacher, who has 5 league goals in a calendar year. At least 20 starts in that period.

I don't understand your point. Even his biggest defenders can admit he doesn't contribute very much outside the box. So goals to game/minutes ratio is important for a player like him.

I wonder if he'll find his goalscoring touch at QPR when we swap him for Remy haha.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/football-transfer-window/36155-newcastle-magpies-weigh-up-cisse-remy-swap.php#.Uo4cGCfU4lM

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew is weighing up a swap deal that would see Papiss Cisse move to Queens Park Rangers in exchange for the permanent signing of Loic Remy.

Remy, currently on a season-long loan at St James' Park from the Championship outfit, has impressed in his brief time with the Magpies so far, and the club are desperate to make his loan move permanent.

It had been reported that QPR were ready to increase their asking price for the prolific French striker, though SportsDirect News has learned that Newcastle hope to lower the fee by offloading the misfiring Cisse as part of the deal.

The Senegalese forward has not yet scored in ten Premier League appearances this term, and has struggled to keep up the fine form he showed in his early days at the club.

Remy, in contrast, has an impressive 7 goals in 9 games, and Pardew will be keen to fight off other sides for his signature as he continues to impress.