Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Our best team out of the current squad would still include an in form Cisse for me. I think he'll be back in the line up within a few games.

Same but he hasn't been in form for a long time.

I would still love to see Gouffran in the centre with HBA on the right.

People do seem to forget how mint he was in that first 6 months.

I am a bit stumped as to how to get him back in form though, we can't afford to leave him leading the line as we haven't the goals in the rest of the team and his offsides leave us losing the ball. Could get him playing with the reserves if that wouldn't destroy his confidence? Probably would but need to get him scoring again.

Our best team out of the current squad would still include an in form Cisse for me. I think he'll be back in the line up within a few games.

Same but he hasn't been in form for a long time.

I would still love to see Gouffran in the centre with HBA on the right.

I think Gouffran's fine where he is, and he gives us that defensive cover that HBA won't. That's the main reason he's replaced Ben Arfa in the first place. Pardew probably feels that HBA disrupts us too much from a teamwork perspective.

I am a bit stumped as to how to get him back in form though, we can't afford to leave him leading the line as we haven't the goals in the rest of the team and his offsides leave us losing the ball. Could get him playing with the reserves if that wouldn't destroy his confidence? Probably would but need to get him scoring again.

I don't think anyone does tbh, it's the 18 months after that people judge him on. Right now I honestly think Shola deserves his place in the side more, it's THAT bad.

I would play Ben Arfa before both mind.

No one has forgotten, if anything it's remembering what he was like to the pathetic mess we have now that enrages people more when thinking about the lazy, mentally weak offside twat.

nope it just hard to keep defending someone after coming up on a season and a half of poor-shocking performances with the odd good game where he scores and even thats dried up.

Including last season and this seasons - has someone ever scored as many goals that have ended up being ruled out?

I remember at least 6-7 last season and a couple from this season now. Yes some are self inflicted but had even half of them stood we wouldn't necessarily be thinking he had completely lost it and was a lost cause etc etc

He's also had offside goals incorrectly allowed.

Including last season and this seasons - has someone ever scored as many goals that have ended up being ruled out?

I remember at least 6-7 last season and a couple from this season now. Yes some are self inflicted but had even half of them stood we wouldn't necessarily be thinking he had completely lost it and was a lost cause etc etc

I can think of 1 last season, and 1 the season before.  Bordeux and Bolton.

S'hampton wonder goal was offside.

My issue with them is he doesn't need to be offside most of the time, I have nothing against players gambling on beating the offside trap but he plays like a slower version of Shola and seems to think he needs a massive head start to beat any defender in this league.

I don't think it was.

Southampton last season, the raker volley he scored he was offside.

I don't think it was.

It was definitely offside.

Absolutely gutted for Cisse, obviously has some class about him, I just don't know where his head is at, he either needs no game time for a while, get him fired up, a new manager to sort him out or just shipping out to another team to build up his confidence again. I just wonder if he'll ever get out if this funk again?

Absolutely gutted for Cisse, obviously has some class about him, I just don't know where his head is at, he either needs no game time for a while, get him fired up, a new manager to sort him out or just shipping out to another team to build up his confidence again. I just wonder if he'll ever get out if this funk again?

He will, he's not gone from a £10m striker to a total turd. But as Robbie Kean said this morning, the disallowed goal will probably keep him back in the funk for another game or two at least.