Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Di Matteo on Cissé's second goal:

"I don't think he even knew what he was doing. It was a really strange shot and it went in at the far post"

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7725085/

Fuck off you odd-looking gimp, he clearly knew exactly what he was doing :lol:

Fucking love for Bayern to beat them, LOVE IT. Di Matteo has reached ultra cunt status with remark.

As for Cisse, he's got God-mode on now, love him.

Di Matteo on Cissé's second goal:

http://cdn.stripersonline.com/f/fc/fc15bf26_vbattach404593.jpg

"I don't think he even knew what he was doing. It was a really strange shot and it went in at the far post"

Guest pintofscottsellers

why doesn't he just admit that it was a moment of class, just look at Drogbas reaction.

I don't think he knew "exactly" where he was trying to put that ball, but he was definitely trying to hit across it and bend it back in and under the bar. Just like Crouch didn't know exactly where his volley was going to go.

Still an amazing goal.

Guest Geordiesned

I've had Talkshite on in the car all morning and they've been excelling themselves. 

"It was a fluke"

"Good goal but what is Cech doing? The keeper has to look at himself there"

"He only hit it as the match was nearly over" - this one from Keys - so that makes it less of a goal does it?

But the best was from a bitter Chelsea fan who was at the match last night:

"Cisse ain't all that. He was never in the game, his touch is awful and he's got not skills. His 2nd was a massive fluke"

I nearly crashed the car!! :lol:

His goals are quality, on first viewing you ask yourself did he mean that, then you can see its fucking technique. The 4 that spring to mind are

Debut v Villa - at first look, looks like hit and hope with weaker foot, in reality superb technique to adjust his body and foot in that way.

2nd v Swansea - first impression - opportunist strike - in reality again superb adjustment and the pin point execution.

1st v Chelsea - first impression - mis-control weaker foot swing great connection - in reality an excellent set up so he could hit a controlled volley with his left

2nd v Chelsea - First impression - WOW what a goal, spawny bastard - in reality having the confidence and belief to hit a ball with so much swerve and power that you leave the keeper with no chance. I can't see how anyone can say he didn't mean that, if that was the case WTF was he trying to do??

The longer these idiots thinks he isn't good or that it was just a fluke the better. Defenders, Cissé is shite, there's absolutely no point at all in putting pressure on him.

He is seriously calm when he's going to take a strike. Just so relaxed and focused. Like there's no one else there. Can't teach that.

Definitely, it's his biggest strength for me, he allows things to happen with no tension at all. Even his debut goal, the relaxation on his face and in the rest of his body is total. And the one from the HBA cut back where he repositioned effortlessly to sweep it in, total calm.

He is seriously calm when he's going to take a strike. Just so relaxed and focused. Like there's no one else there. Can't teach that.

Definitely, it's his biggest strength for me, he allows things to happen with no tension at all. Even his debut goal, the relaxation on his face and in the rest of his body is total. And the one from the HBA cut back where he repositioned effortlessly to sweep it in, total calm.

It really is a gift. Monster of a striker.

The wow factor of his second goal and the reaction to it in the pub I watched the game in make it unforgetable, but on sober reflection I think his first goal was even better.

Comparing superlatives can never be easy or definitive, so many of his goals have been quite extraordinary, Stoke home, Swansea away to mention just two, but I think his strike against Norwich at home is his best to date. Had it just been the toe end on a cross which it first appeared it was quite remarkable, but to see that he actually guided it in makes it a truly exceptional goal of the highest quality.

3 May 2012 12:15

Out of this worldy: Watch the Cisse wonder-goal he claims is the best of his career

"When the ball came to me, I was only thinking about scoring. It was an instinctive finish," says Toon striker

Red-hot Toon striker Papiss Cisse says his wonder-goal against Chelsea was his best ever.

The 26-year-old Senegal international took his tally for the Magpies to 13 in just 12 appearances with a match-winning double at Stamford Bridge, the second of them a truly memorable stoppage-time volley from an outrageous angle.

Cisse told the Shields Gazette: "It was a wonderful goal. It was the best goal of my career - I was so happy to score it.

"When the ball came to me, I was only thinking about scoring. It was an instinctive finish.

"I was also pleased with my first goal. It was important for the team. It was a good evening for me and the team.

"I came to the Premier League to show my quality, and everything is going well. I'm enjoying my football - everything is good on and off the pitch."

Cisse has enjoyed a remarkable introduction to English football and since opening his account with a debut-day winner against Aston Villa after coming on as a substitute on February 5, has never looked back.

His goals have helped to propel Newcastle into the thick of the race for Champions League qualification, although they remain in fifth place with just two games to go and victory for Chelsea over Bayern Munich in this season's final would mean only the top three will make it.

However, while there is still a chance, Cisse and his team-mates are planning to take the fight all the way to the wire as they prepare for Sunday's visit of leaders Manchester City to Tyneside and the final day trip to Everton.

The former Freiburg striker said: "It's not going to be easy, but we have confidence, which is important. We believe in each other.

"We hope to play in the Champions League, and we will work hard to achieve that."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/papiss-cisse-says-wonder-goal-against-816793

http://www.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article816295.ece/BINARY/Chelsea+v+Newcastle+United+-+Premier+League