Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Can't argue with any of the three from this weekend. Loved Cisse's, as it's been a while since he's hit one of those "Cisse-trademarked" goals.

Best goal I've seen yet this year was Totti's against Juve last week. Monumental goal between two titan players of Italian footie in a monumental game. Completely broke Buffon. Absolute thunder-bastard of a goal.

I thought Cisse's was best tbh.

Anyone who's actually kicked a football before would agree.

I agree man. I'm probably biased too but fuck it.

Look all 3 were brilliant goals with varied/different levels of difficulty - All hit perfectly.

Rafaels was something special... To strike it like that is most difficult.

Berbas was technically very difficult as well.

Cisse was the easiest to perform.

All wonderful wonderful goals. But technically i think they come in the order above.

It's not like comparing Shearer's vs Everton and Bent's beach ball effort vs Liverpool.

All were class so there isn't a clear standout imo. I just thought the other two were marginally better than Cisse's brilliant effort.

For me Berba>Cisse>Rafael, there is just something about the Berba goal that makes it better then Cisse's.

It's technically better and he had much more control over it, while Cisse and Rafeal's were fantastic hits Berbatov's was technical perfection and a lot more difficult to do.

My view is that berba and Cisse have previous so they are more likely to do that again and again if you give them the same situation. Whereas Rafael's is a little more of a one off where I wouldn't expect him to be able to repeat it.

People slating eachother for their view on which is better :facepalm:

All 3 were impressive as f***, all 3 were hard to perform, and 3 all have done themselves proud.

Maybe so but Cisse's goal is still better  :)