Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Granted he needs service, but he has somehow got worse from last season. He has developed Ameobi first tough, Debuchy strength and Taylor Brain. 

We need at least another striker and winger. Preferably someone creative through the middle too. That is regardless of replacing Cabaye. We are an utter shambles.

Granted he needs service, but he has somehow got worse from last season. He has developed Ameobi first tough, Debuchy strength and Taylor Brain. 

We need at least another striker and winger. Preferably someone creative through the middle too. That is regardless of replacing Cabaye. We are an utter shambles.

After 1 game against Kompany?  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

It wasn't who he was against, it was the lack of ball control or an ounce of ability to hold the ball up. He was just awful.

Guest palnese

Not just that, but he didn't do anything right,

It wasn't who he was against, it was the lack of ball control or an ounce of ability to hold the ball up. He was just awful.

I agree, he was. But to say he has got worse from last season after 1 game is dim as fuck.

Guest bimpy474

I agree, he was. But to say he has got worse from last season after 1 game is dim as fuck.

Isn't one game for me, he's been like this for ages. I suppose this falls at Pardew feet with the tactics but even Pardew can't be blamed for Cisse's lack of basic football skill.

He's a luxury player, fits on the end of nice passing play well. Through balls on the floor, chipped over maybe.

Chipped crosses, long balls, back to goal nonsense will never work. Hes to weak & gets demoralised to quickly.

We need a bigger lad if we're to play like this.

I don't want to be overly harsh on him as we nearly failed to a man tonight, but his hold up play is non existent. We're absolutely desperate for a Gomis type.

My fear is that we'll land Gomis and then waste half a season trying to get him into a partnership with Cisse. It'll fail in the same way that Ba and Cisse failed. We need a replacement for Cisse, not a partner.