sunderland

JH

He hasn't been an arsehole, so I see no reason why to be one and treat him like one. Fair enough on the breaking the rules side of things, but the replies to him are a bit ott like. We're the ones who are supposed to be above that kind of reactionary, backwards shite man.

Aye.

The ammount of 'bites' any mackem posting on here gets is fucking ludicrous.

Guest johnson293

Ah no, the macum pillock is back.

Seriously is anyone who considers the criminal thug Cattermole a decent footballer worth communicating with ?

If so then perhaps we should change the title thread to his user name as he seems to have taken it over anyway.

Cattermole used to be a dirty liability, but he has calmed down this season and actually played football.  :kasper:

Lets be honest the sending of in the derby was a bit too far.

Let's be honest he should have been off in the first minute.

Can you justify Tiote's punch to Cattermole's face then?

If you don't believe me I can provide video evidence.

Please provide away. ;)

That's entrapment.. :lol:

Nah, TT merely asked for proof - Paxton was stupid enough to post the video, rather than simply explain where it could be found.

He he, nice though.  :iamatwat:

Tbf though, Paxton seemed decent. His views about Cattermole are about the same as every other mackem (my mackem mates included). Their views are blinded by the red and white loyalty so they can't really see the shit player Cattermole really is. The (wannabe) "hardman" image is what sways their views imo.

Tbf though, Paxton seemed decent. His views about Cattermole are about the same as every other mackem (my mackem mates included). Their views are blinded by the red and white loyalty so they can't really see the shit player Cattermole really is. The (wannabe) "hardman" image is what sways their views imo.

Agreed, it's why "Bally" is seen as a legend in those parts.

Tbf though, Paxton seemed decent. His views about Cattermole are about the same as every other mackem (my mackem mates included). Their views are blinded by the red and white loyalty so they can't really see the s*** player Cattermole really is. The (wannabe) "hardman" image is what sways their views imo.

You can't really castigate someone for having an opinion on a player anyway.  If he thinks Cattermole is better than Tiote then what does it matter?  Does anyone really think he's gonna change his mind because of what they say?