sunderland

JH

Guest Mackem Logic

Bah, the FB page has been taken down - one of the Micks (or a relative) must have complained.

Guest reefatoon

Bah, the FB page has been taken down - one of the Micks (or a relative) must have complained.

What???  Aahhh balls, that's put a crimp in it.

Guest reefatoon

That's it. . . . . . . Not messing around now.

Anyone else want to join me on a 3am raid the the FTM alley with some stinging, hurtful, nasty pasty banners?

Absolutely seething . . . and I don't mess around me.

Brilliant use of the word 'Bah'.  That's proper old school Beano

:(

I'm guessing it was basic Mick that reported it. He did like it the other day didn't he? :laugh:

Guest reefatoon

That's it, as a homage to our favourite slack jawed yokel, I am going to use my Uncal Deliverance Mick avatar, to remember the great man (tramp) by.

Guest Mackem Logic

No way of replacing it? I never managed to sneak a look in. :'(

I've got all the images, and stuff - would just need setting up again.

I'll let the dust settle and redo it, just not be as obvious as inviting or tagging them next time.  :naughty:

In the meantime, I'm uploading all the images to Photobucket.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Been pissed off today, all I had to do to cheer myself up was flick through the threads,The Mickams will never fail to make me laugh like