sunderland

JH

Wow, they could buy McGeady, Fletcher and Keith Andrews with that.

I'd be green with envy if they even brought one of them in. I'm not sure which colour could descibe my envy if they brought in all 3.

They would still have money left to pay for Heskey's wages as well :kasper:

Don't be silly, creative midfielders always demand top dollar.

Guest johnson293

Apparently Sunderland are receiving £21m (£6m loan + £15m fee) for Gyan. Insane if true. 

Simon 'you're a c**t' Bird is saying today that the Gyan fee will only be £4m on top of the £6m loan fee already paid, therefore the Mackems are actually making a £3m loss on him. :lol:

Meanwhile Gyan's new deal is worth an alleged £140k/week.

£21m  :memelol:

Guest diddimz

Makes you wonder how they sold the idea of Sunderland to him in the first place.

Obviously money but what else was said and promised.

That he wouldn't have to stick around long

Apparently Sunderland are receiving £21m (£6m loan + £15m fee) for Gyan. Insane if true. 

Simon 'you're a c**t' Bird is saying today that the Gyan fee will only be £4m on top of the £6m loan fee already paid, therefore the Mackems are actually making a £3m loss on him. :lol:

So is the Journal: http://www.journallive.co.uk/safc/safc-news/2012/06/29/asamoah-gyan-agrees-140-000-a-week-deal-with-al-ain-61634-31284545/

Off to RTG to witness the fallout.. :lol:

He did seem to be in a hell of a hurry to leave last year and he clearly never had any intention of returning. I wonder what would make a player change his mind about a place so quickly and so determinedly.

The only reason I can think of is that perhaps his mother paid a visit and met some of the fans.....

Guest BooBoo

From what I heard Sunderland sold Sunderland to Gyan by telling him they wouldn't stop him moving on if a top side came in. Apparently he wanted out in the first window after he joined, pointing to his performance at Chelsea having put him in the shop window.

Christ almighty, why would you even agree to sign a deal with a player on conditions like that...seems mental if true.

Obviously has no intention of being part of the squad.

Gyan has such a lack of character he fucked off to a no mark saudi team.

So is the Journal: http://www.journallive.co.uk/safc/safc-news/2012/06/29/asamoah-gyan-agrees-140-000-a-week-deal-with-al-ain-61634-31284545/

Off to RTG to witness the fallout.. :lol:

:lol:  in fighting over a fee :lol:

its as if the gyan money was there only repost to our piss taking this summer, and its evaporating.  :lol:

just had a mooch around RTG and the mentalness that is the MongSupreme thread aside its all very calm and disappointing.

Its like when you put Jeremy Kyle on to laugh at the mongs and feel superior and its one of those "nice" episodes where he reunites people or summit.

Guest firetotheworks

tbf, imagine if we only had one messageboard for NUFC and it was Skunkers. It would be exactly the same as Sunderland with RTG. That place was filled with the same stupidity and a fair few bigots as well.

Most Mackems that I know in real life are nothing like the people on there.

he dribbles a lot, then has absolutely no final ball or anything resembling one but how can a manager be so f***ing predictable in the players he targets

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/1.4523990.1336759035!image/351576864.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/351576864.jpg

they're after McGeady?! Christ like f***ing clockwork Martin O'Neill

O'Neil's scouting is class like.

The Lukoil mobsters in charge of Spartak Moscow will screw them over.. 15 million or something. Can't wait.

Guest BooBoo

It's what stopped O'Neill getting a top job IMO. As a motivator and organiser he's undoubtedly pretty good but his lamentable transfer record and narrow minded scouting keep him in the dark ages. To be honest, Sunderland's the biggest club he'll manage in this country.