sunderland

JH

Guest Mackem Logic

Going back to the mackems Graham Carr thread, this post made me chuckle...

It is getting out of control. Who has he discovered? Ba scored 15 goals in the premiership and cabaye was a full French international and SAFC and many other club scouts had identified Cisse well before NUFC signed him.

Its Ashley / Pardew that deserve the praise for acting quickly on scouts recommendations. I'm not sure Carr has identified a player playing in some backwater and seen them develop into a great player in the way McClean may well do. (tiote perhaps?)

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=12868584&postcount=44

:fool:  ;D

Are you so naive?

This is another example of anti-Mackem bias from the barcoded towers of the media elites.

Anybody who purchases any game that encourages the myth of mag-superiority may as well send funds directly to Magdor and stale it to the mag's saggy breast.

We are at war. Until mackems will be prepared to stand up for their own we will be in danger of extinction

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=711940&page=4#ixzz1ywLY1FuC

Class  :lol:

"In May 2010, we released a report that analysed leaked contracts and showed that Tullow (and Heritage Oil) and the British Embassy in Kinshasa had been lobbying for terms that would cut Congolese government revenues by over $10 billion – a figure equivalent to the country's entire national debt. There was also a credible report in a US diplomatic cable that Tullow’s then partner in Congo, Heritage Oil, was tasked with building relationships with senior politicians to ensure the lucrative deal went through.

The result of this particular “Investment in Africa” would have represented a significant transfer of wealth from some of Africa's poorest to British and Irish investors. Elsewhere, from Ghana to Kenya, Tullow have worked against development outcomes by resisting calls for their 25-year contracts to be made public.

Last month Tullow were on the backfoot again after a Corporate Watch investigation found that the killing of six Congolese by the Ugandan army next to a shared Tullow/Heritage exploration block was triggered by Heritage straying across the border illegally. Only following the release of the report – a full five years since the deaths – has Tullow promised to investigate what really happened."

Fucking disgraceful that is like.

Should be a government/football ethics commitee looking into this rather squalid arrangement Sunderland are entering into.

Yeah, they're known dicks

http://publicagendaghana.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=219:dr-steve-manteaw-sub-editing-mr-ebenezer-hanson&catid=25:ra-front-page&Itemid=34

Are you so naive?

This is another example of anti-Mackem bias from the barcoded towers of the media elites.

Anybody who purchases any game that encourages the myth of mag-superiority may as well send funds directly to Magdor and stale it to the mag's saggy breast.

We are at war. Until mackems will be prepared to stand up for their own we will be in danger of extinction

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=711940&page=4#ixzz1ywLY1FuC

:mackems: love Sir Ricky's posts me always hilarious.

They have waited a season to long to try and get Agbonlahor in I reckon. If he was ever going to leave Villa then the last campaign would be have been the one. Selling players left right and centre and with one of the most uninspirational managers their likely to have for some time.

They have a promising manager in now and that muppet Darren Bent has been harping on about how he's looking forward to pairing up with this season under Lambert.

Would not suprise me if they go for somone like Kevin Doyle or Holt.

Might be missing something, but how did we sell players left right and centre last year?

Young went because Man United wanted him. Downing went because he's a weaselesque rat-faced c***. Beyond that?

Ahh ok, your right. I'll rephrase it then. Selling key players.

Are you so naive?

:mackems: love Sir Ricky's posts me always hilarious.

:lol: That is incredible.

Guest johnson293

I know its a clear parody, but....

We had a better scout in Carr in Mr Sbragia who struck up deals to bring Neymar, Dzeko, Riquelme and Llorente to SAFC, only to be thwarted by Br*ce.

Yet our 'support' was happy to stand by the man who supped at the teet of the mag ahead of one of our own who relegated him.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=12870831&postcount=52

:spit:

One of the signatures from the person posting in that thread:

Wesley Brown: Premier League (5), FA Cup (2), Football League Cup (3), FA Community Shield (4), UEFA Champions League (2).

And?  :lol:

Wow, they could buy McGeady, Fletcher and Keith Andrews with that.

I'd be green with envy if they even brought one of them in. I'm not sure which colour could descibe my envy if they brought in all 3.

Wow, they could buy McGeady, Fletcher and Keith Andrews with that.

I'd be green with envy if they even brought one of them in. I'm not sure which colour could descibe my envy if they brought in all 3.

They would still have money left to pay for Heskey's wages as well :kasper: