sunderland

JH

Though macums are undoubtedly detestable, I actually feel sympathy for them having to watch the dross O'Niell is serving up week after week.

They're embarrassingly bad.

If they can't beat us at home playing against 10 men for 70 minutes and with the most biased of referees giving them absolutely everything they may as well pack in trying.

Though macums are undoubtedly detestable, I actually feel sympathy for them having to watch the dross O'Niell is serving up week after week.

They're embarrassingly bad.

Add to that he's the best manager they'll have in a long time and he'll bankrupt them as well, i'd be really worried if I was them.

Guest Howaythetoon

They are an appalling side full of average dross. Fletcher is such a limited striker I'm amazed he has so many goals to his name. As for their wingers, Mclean is similar to Milner and Johnson for all his tricks and quick feet lacks heart and end product. Sessegnon looks like he is carrying a few extra pounds and was invisible all game. Larsson, Gardner and Rose were their best players and even then they are still average. I have to agree with our own Steven Taylor myself.

As for their 'football', I thought we were a poor footballing side but they really are a poor side in every possible way. An injury to Fletcher could see them in a relegation fight and you can see why they score so few goals and draw so many games, they carry almost no goal threat whatsoever.

They are an appalling side full of average dross. Fletcher is such a limited striker I'm amazed he has so many goals to his name. As for their wingers, Mclean is similar to Milner and Johnson for all his tricks and quick feet lacks heart and end product. Sessegnon looks like he is carrying a few extra pounds and was invisible all game. Larsson, Gardner and Rose were their best players and even then they are still average. I have to agree with our own Steven Taylor myself.

As for their 'football', I thought we were a poor footballing side but they really are a poor side in every possible way. An injury to Fletcher could see them in a relegation fight and you can see why they score so few goals and draw so many games, they carry almost no goal threat whatsoever.

Yeah me too, he got it spot on, but for some obscure reason they wish he was dead.

Perhaps they just don't like hearing the truth.

I cant see where they go from here as a club, it appears no matter how much money they throw at it, the area, town, fans, cant gain a loyalty from players enough for them to turn up in thier biggest game every season.