sunderland

JH

So it looks like their three best players from last season are leaving and the club captain may well follow. The American owner sacks the club legend who is chairman and installs himself, before appointing a nutcase and self confessed fascist as manager.

We appoint a DOF who people have heard of (unfortunately), Derek Llambias resigns and we're supposed to be the club in crisis.

I think we just enjoy having a crisis more than they do.

So it looks like their three best players from last season are leaving and the club captain may well follow. The American owner sacks the club legend who is chairman and installs himself, before appointing a nutcase and self confessed fascist as manager.

We appoint a DOF who people have heard of (unfortunately), Derek Llambias resigns and we're supposed to be the club in crisis.

I think we just enjoy having a crisis more than they do.

Don't agree at all. I'd gladly swap our owner,DOF and manager with theirs at the moment. Even on the scouting front they seem to be improving as we look like we might be in danger of regressing.(http://www.journallive.co.uk/safc/safc-news/2013/06/26/what-is-paolo-di-canio-thinking-at-sunderland-61634-33526956/)