sunderland

JH

I hope we relegate them in April.

They're abominable but not inept enough to go down, more's the pity. Being vaguely organised and deathly dull will be enough to keep them up.

it almost as much fun watching them survive every year, proclaim they are ready to move to the next level. dream about europe- watch thier season end in dismal mediocrity, only to repeat again the next season. :lol:

I didn't want to tempt fate during the game, but how fucking bad was that potato-headed crater face they play on the left wing? Abysmal. :lol:

What about that smackhead looking one on the right? Equally as pathetic.

At least he looked like he could beat a man.

Guest Geordiesned

Sorry if already posted but Wireside is on fire tonight:

Hatem Ben Arful - The worst winger I've seen at the SOL all season. Horrific.

4:57pm - 21 Oct 12

"We wish he was dead".......

4:32pm - 21 Oct 12

Wigan went down to 10 men against us the other week and at least they had a go. #NUFC were an embarrassment to the Premier League today.

4:18pm - 21 Oct 12

Stay classy!

I didn't want to tempt fate during the game, but how f***ing bad was that potato-headed crater face they play on the left wing? Abysmal. :lol:

Johnson? i didn't see him all afternoon tbh thought he was injured or something.

I didn't want to tempt fate during the game, but how f***ing bad was that potato-headed crater face they play on the left wing? Abysmal. :lol:

Johnson? i didn't see him all afternoon tbh thought he was injured or something.

Thought you did an excellent job on Johnson. Sunderland were looking to attack down the right in the 1st half and you consistently doubled up on him. This a) prevented him doing anything of note and b) clearly pissed him off, thus the equally lacklustre attempts on the left when he went over there.

McClean is generally just not very good.

It wasn't rocket science on how to stifle Adam Johnson, but clever nonetheless. He's an inside winger, every single time he gets the ball he cuts inside. What do you do? Put a right footed full back up against him. Santon had him in his pocket all day long.

I didn't want to tempt fate during the game, but how fucking bad was that potato-headed crater face they play on the left wing? Abysmal. :lol:

He's played twice against us and it's honestly the most comfortable two games Danny Simpson's had for us. Atrocious.

He's played twice against us and it's honestly the most comfortable two games Danny Simpson's had for us. Atrocious.

He has aspirations of becoming a one trick pony as opposed to the no trick donkey he is now.