sunderland

JH

Guest Geordiesned

Jeff Brown and Simon O'Rourke (Tyne Tees sports presenter) are both Mackems. They were seen jumping up and down embracing each other in the press box at the SOS when news came through of our relegation at Villa.

I have just emailed the BBC complaining of the unprofessional way, Dawn Thewlis presents the sports side of the programme.

I feel that her presenting is totally biased towards Newcastle and is not balanced, impartial and neutral, which is what i expect from a programme which covers the whole of our region from Berwick to York and Carlisle to Scarborough.

i await there reply

Hello,

i am sorry to have to bring this to your attention but i feel so angry that i feel i have to do so.

I thought as a news casting body that serves the whole of our region that your news presenters would be neutral, unbiased, balanced and impartial.

i have just watched your sports report of the recent Wear Tyne derby played between Sunderland and Newcastle aired during the 18:30 Look North programme.

Its quiet obvious that your presenter Dawn Thewlis is a Newcastle United fan and uses the medium of your programme to highlight this.

This would not be such a problem, if the programme balanced this out with an obvious Sunderland fan co presenting. That said i still would not consider it to be balanced when you consider that the region also covers Middlesbrough, Hartlepool, York, Carlisle and Berwick Rangers.

In my opinion, it maybe best to the whole region if the programme used a non biased presenter.

Her quotes today of " I don't think it was a sending off" in relation to the Tiote sending off, even though the co presenter stated that it must have been as the ref saw it that way is an example of her bias

I recall the Monday after the previous Derby match in March this year which she co presented, she actually referred to Newcastle United as "us" and "we" and even complained about the penalty that Sunderland got and stated " Those type of things happen in every game" implying that the penalty should not have been awarded.

Again questioning the decision of a referee.

I may be wrong here but does does Ms Thewlis hold a qualified refereeing certificate or is it just sour grapes on her behalf on a decision which has gone against her team, i suspect the latter.

Where is the impartiality in this kind of presenting and dont get

me wrong i would still think this kind of presenting to be unprofessional even if it was biased towards Sunderland.

I do expect to see a match report on your programme to be balanced, accurate on the events that have taken place, fair and impartial. Not the way they are currently presented by the unprofessional Thewlis

Angry Look North viewer

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=737916&page=2#ixzz2A3eLQsR3

The spelling and grammar on that e-mail :lol:

Thick mackem cunt.

Jeff Brown and Simon O'Rourke (Tyne Tees sports presenter) are both Mackems. They were seen jumping up and down embracing each other in the press box at the SOS when news came through of our relegation at Villa.

I'd laugh for a minute or so then feel sorry for them. Embracing each other? What a wonderful moment for them to share

I'd laugh for a minute or so then feel sorry for them. Embracing each other? What a wonderful moment for them to share

They then fucked each other.

AWOOOGA!

They then f***ed each other.

AWOOOGA!

Weren't those the ones who got caught shagging in the toilets at the SOL?

Stephen taylors corpse

Would you use it to prop up clothes? Id wipe my fresh fresh arse on the cheating sub humans face ,he would probably still fall ower.

What would you do with his dead body? Log into sports direct dot org for options.

Jesus christ this planet and its inhabitants do nothing short of bewilder me.

Enjoy honika ya fuxkin space cadets.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=737968#ixzz2A4opvOLS

:yikes:

Stephen taylors corpse

Would you use it to prop up clothes? Id wipe my fresh fresh arse on the cheating sub humans face ,he would probably still fall ower.

What would you do with his dead body? Log into sports direct dot org for options.

Jesus christ this planet and its inhabitants do nothing short of bewilder me.

Enjoy honika ya fuxkin space cadets.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=737968#ixzz2A4opvOLS

:yikes:

i'd use it for getting penalties against the mackems.

It's begun already then.

They'll be hammering us again by the time April rolls around.

aye, bricking it.

tbh, the abilty to bounce back and repeat the same chicken counting and failure is fucking outstanding.

'I noticed some of them nufc players didnt go the extra yard yesterday,ie ben arfa is fantastic but he didnt give a toss and tiote wanted to get sent off cos he's sick of the northeast and wants out,oh yes and mr in off the ba will be gone in jan as my scouse source wont tell me where,bet its not everton.colo played well and cabaye worked hard and luckily got through with out any rash stuff but hes about to get homesick.Or maybe already is should I say.'

Nothing like stating your opinion as fact :lol:

'I noticed some of them nufc players didnt go the extra yard yesterday,ie ben arfa is fantastic but he didnt give a toss and tiote wanted to get sent off cos he's sick of the northeast and wants out,oh yes and mr in off the ba will be gone in jan as my scouse source wont tell me where,bet its not everton.colo played well and cabaye worked hard and luckily got through with out any rash stuff but hes about to get homesick.Or maybe already is should I say.'

Nothing like stating your opinion as fact :lol:

Outstanding :lol:

From Wearside's least favourite fanzine website.

"For derby veterans, the chanting from Sunderland fans about wanting Stevie Taylor to be dead comes as no surprise. As one who witnessed the “Jackie Is Dead!” chanting at Joker Park as well as the “he’s nearly dead!” sick-headed chanting directed at Sir Bobby Robson, a cancer survivor as well as Newcastle United manager … none of this latest nastiness from this small time mob surprises me. The stuff last season at the derby at SJP regarding Gary Speed from that crew was swept under the carpet too.

Last week a Sunderland fan was arrested for racially abusing Shola Ameobi in social media. There was a similar case with Sammy Ameobi earlier this year. Another one of their buffoons had a racist rant on Twitter about Newcastle United’s black players. This only a couple of years after Darren Bent’s mother was racially abused by Sunderland fans at an away game. There is now a whole body of recent evidence to suggest Sunderland doesn’t have the salt of the earth following its deluded followers imagine it does. Far from it!

They need to sort themselves out and quick."

Classy ?