sunderland

JH

Just to get back on track in this thread....

I saw some cat shit yesterday, I think it could have been from a black cat.  I think it is a sign to remind us all that Sunderland are truly shit!!!

Mackem logic at its best

I thought the reason was because they had just been reduced to 10 men after 25 minutes. There was no way Parspew could have known we would be so toothless against 10 men therefore he took the player off who had only had a few minutes here and there through the season so far, and kept the player who had scored 6 goals in 8 games or summit. I thought it was a sensible move me like.

And Ba did end up snatching a goal

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=13674850&postcount=72

Sensible post shocker ruined by one thing :)

Parspew - that's a new one for me.  Though I do have a soft spot for Shitdrew!

I thought the reason was because they had just been reduced to 10 men after 25 minutes. There was no way Parspew could have known we would be so toothless against 10 men therefore he took the player off who had only had a few minutes here and there through the season so far, and kept the player who had scored 6 goals in 8 games or summit. I thought it was a sensible move me like.

We need a poll to decide which derogatory macum version of Pardew upsets us most.

We need a poll to decide which derogatory macum version of Pardew upsets us most.

Parpoo gave me considerable pain.

You'd think they'd have just about done this one to death by now but no, they still manage at least 2 threads per week on the subject.

Are any set of fans anywhere in the world as obsessed with their neighbours superior support ?

Even though stalwart mackem business tycoon and Sunderland FC chairman Tom Cowie told them 30 years ago that Newcastle have better fans they just don't geddit do they ?

At least no mention of most of their catchment area being the North Sea or having a higher ratio of dead fans on this particular thread. Well not yet anyway.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=737449

tbh, I rip them as much as possible . but they do actually get good crowds for what/ who they are. they get the best crowds of any of the clubs id put them on par with.

Theres no argument in FACT our crowds are bigger but I dont put the Club on par with us. its this they cant accept so it just goes round and round, and round and round.

I popped along to the jerbs fare at SJP today, in the Bambrough Suite.  I noticed a couple of mackems wearing their Invest in Africa shirts...I walked past one and he was singing the Steven Taylor song to himself  :lol:

tbh, I rip them as much as possible . but they do actually get good crowds for what/ who they are. they get the best crowds of any of the clubs id put them on par with.

Theres no argument in FACT our crowds are bigger but I dont put the Club on par with us. its this they cant accept so it just goes round and round, and round and round.

Aye despite their crowds being on a downward trend and them having to drag in 12,000 plastics by any means possible to fill the place for our visit each year, I have to say that to get 35-40,000 to regularly watch the dross they pass off as football is quite an achievement. Credit where due.