sunderland

JH

I just love the fact that the SMB has spent half the week taking the p*ss out of our mid-week attendance and the injuries we sustained. Then their heroes turn out a performance like that.

It gives me a warm inner glow.

Usually i like to laugh at them, and while they still are shit as hell im more worried about ourselves atm.

I just love the fact that the SMB has spent half the week taking the p*ss out of our mid-week attendance and the injuries we sustained. Then their heroes turn out a performance like that.

It gives me a warm inner glow.

Usually i like to laugh at them, and while they still are s*** as hell im more worried about ourselves atm.

Yeah, it takes the fun out of it when we're shit too.

That was gutless today... :-[

Do you think it was an improvement on your previous form this season?  At least you seemed to have a little attacking impetus.

We only seem to have that impetus when chasing the game or against ten men.

Everton and Fulham there were signs of a change... today we reverted to type. Johnson and Colback were shocking.

If they had the same transfer policy as us I'd say they'd be mad to sack O'Neill, as it is though he'll do more and more harm the longer he's there, been having this discussion with an SAFC supporting pal today, he says he's happy with the progression.