sunderland

JH

Is RTG the main mackem forum or do our lot just look at it cos it's so bad?

I've always thought rationally they're just the same as us. But comparing here to there, you've really got to say they're so much worse. Proper idiots.

And FFS dogmatrix, hitthere didn't imply anything of the sort.

It's the main one. 7360 members opposed to 2163 on here.

11,878 according to their site index. Means little though, proportionately very few will actually post. Same on here.

Yowsers, greater scope for morons either way though, there are a few good posters on there tbf but they're hidden/washed out by the hoardes of shit flinging idiots.

tbf though, half of them are mags if you believe them.

:lol:

can you imagine if we turn this around, beat them in the derby then end up as NETD's by buying a load of cheap but talented frenchies for less than the price of fletcher? :lol:

We can't actually be NETDs.  That title either goes to Sunderland or doesn't exist at all.

On Sissoko -

"i think if we are in for him we should keep things as quiet as possible to avoid other teams going to battle with us to sign a player with the quality and at a price as much as 2.5 million....if we are in for him then MON needs to keep playing the game like he is at the moment"

:D :D

Dont hate the player,hate the game

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=755176&highlight=sissoko&page=4#ixzz2J1mliSeL

someone should bump that thread.  :lol:

Robweb, you're making yourself (and us by association) look like a right idiot over on RTG like.

Not really bothered tbh, anything will set them off. Everything i posted over there was civil today, check my history. Until that last thread thought f*** it. ill act like them and see what comments i get back when its someone else acting like they have all day.

I've always thought rationally they're just the same as us. But comparing here to there, you've really got to say they're so much worse. Proper idiots.

So N-O isn't actually the main NUFC board?

Never explored past this place, tbf.

So N-O isn't actually the main NUFC board?

Never explored past this place, tbf.

it is. RTG is only an NUFC board by envy.

shit flinging idiots.

:lol: Made me laugh. I've spent most of the week laughing hysterically in disbelief tbf, a new class signing every day and keeping Colo too? FFS, where's the kick in the bollocks coming from? I'm looking everywhere and I can't see it yet. And I've got this funny feeling the end of the world may not be nigh. What is that called? I'm so confused.

s*** flinging idiots.

:lol: Made me laugh. I've spent most of the week laughing hysterically in disbelief tbf, a new class signing every day and keeping Colo too? FFS, where's the kick in the bollocks coming from? I'm looking everywhere and I can't see it yet. And I've got this funny feeling the end of the world may not be nigh. What is that called? I'm so confused.

Villa away :lol:.