sunderland

JH

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=757441

They have four French players in their own team.

The mentality of that lot never fails to astound me

I agree that thread is an abomination.

After N'Diaye who are the other three?

Yes I did fall into the 'Poirot' trap. Perhaps I should have said French-based.

But you knew what I meant and resorted to nit-picking.Surely you are not condoning the arrant racism of that thread

because I got the numbers wrong.

Akin to shouting racist abuse at a players mother, OK because it was only one players mother.

Shame, you were shaping up as quite sensible and now you have to go back and start all over

At what point did I condone racism?

I said that the thread was an abomination and have never uttered a racial slur in my life.

I was just confused as to which French players you were referring.

I do apologise if I've offended you in some way.

As for Bent's mother, if you want to tar all our fans with the same brush then go ahead. I don't find racism acceptable and said as much in my first few posts on here.

Well I played a blinder there with that reply.

I was referring to the thread on RTG and not to you.

Reading it back it does not make that clear.

So my apologies to you as it was not my intention to infer

that you were making racist remakes.

s*** flinging idiots.

:lol: Made me laugh. I've spent most of the week laughing hysterically in disbelief tbf, a new class signing every day and keeping Colo too? FFS, where's the kick in the bollocks coming from? I'm looking everywhere and I can't see it yet. And I've got this funny feeling the end of the world may not be nigh. What is that called? I'm so confused.

Villa away :lol:.

:lol:

hahah! .its quality to think how much al this panic buying is costing them just to stay in the division. Even if it all works as well as it can they will be cash strapped, finish no higher than 10th and have a rake of players on the books that they would rather replace.

This period is a big set back to the overall plan for them

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?s=ac4fa0bc2b96b6886dd085fb91407eb6&t=757711#ixzz2J5T153O2

hahah! .its quality to think how much al this panic buying is costing them just to stay in the division. Even if it all works as well as it can they will be cash strapped, finish no higher than 10th and have a rake of players on the books that they would rather replace.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?s=ac4fa0bc2b96b6886dd085fb91407eb6&t=757711#ixzz2J5T153O2

This lot are worse than Espanyol fans. Much worse.

Aye spending around 12m net will totally destroy us.

As someone who hasn't played FM, I haven't heard of any of Newcastle's signings this season. I'm sure the majority of Mags haven't heard of them either but still say they've signed world beaters.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=757576&page=10#ixzz2J5XMYRFq

:facepalm:

There you go ladies and gentlemen, posted on a forum entitled 'Pure Football'.... Either he's lying or he's ignorant, I'm not sure why he would admit to being either, but he (along with dozens of others on that care-in-the-community clusterf*ck forum) has chosen to do so with responses like this.

Do these imbeciles do anything other than read RTG? How can a collection of ostensible 'football fans' be so utterly clueless about the game outside of safc/nufc? If nothing else, this week has defined them as being some of the most bitter, ignorant and yes, obsessed dullards around.

I think I click on the RTG links for the same reason my missus watches Big Brother - To laugh at the freaks and turn over feeling superior, but its reached a tipping point now...theyre just too god damn stupid!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=757441

They have four French players in their own team.

The mentality of that lot never fails to astound me

I agree that thread is an abomination.

After N'Diaye who are the other three?

Yes I did fall into the 'Poirot' trap. Perhaps I should have said French-based.

But you knew what I meant and resorted to nit-picking.Surely you are not condoning the arrant racism of that thread

because I got the numbers wrong.

Akin to shouting racist abuse at a players mother, OK because it was only one players mother.

Shame, you were shaping up as quite sensible and now you have to go back and start all over

At what point did I condone racism?

I said that the thread was an abomination and have never uttered a racial slur in my life.

I was just confused as to which French players you were referring.

I do apologise if I've offended you in some way.

As for Bent's mother, if you want to tar all our fans with the same brush then go ahead. I don't find racism acceptable and said as much in my first few posts on here.

Well I played a blinder there with that reply.

I was referring to the thread on RTG and not to you.

Reading it back it does not make that clear.

So my apologies to you as it was not my intention to infer

that you were making racist remakes.

No bother. I quite like it here and wouldn't like to have to start from scratch again :))

am i supposed to read your name as 'hi there' or 'hit here'?

Whichever you prefer. 'Hi there' was what I thought when typing though.

Think I was feeling quite perverted at the time reading it back. I now realise it just sounds seedy.

I don't like it when we mock rtg for being full of idiots who can't form a coherent sentence, then a fairly reasonable mackem turns up on the boards (albeit there is history for seemingly sane ones going on a downward spiral quite quickly) and we instantly jump on them and make shit puns around their name

or maybe that's just me

I don't like it when we mock rtg for being full of idiots who can't form a coherent sentence, then a fairly reasonable mackem turns up on the boards (albeit there is history for seemingly sane ones going on a downward spiral quite quickly) and we instantly jump on them and make shit puns around their name

or maybe that's just me

Mackem tbh.

They are 7 points ahead of us for now, but it sounds like they think they are miles ahead of us in every way :lol: We've had an extremely poor season, with so many injuries and suspensions and players out of form, shocking decisions from our manager and on and on. They are absolutely certain that we'll go down :lol:

Have a feeling they are counting their chickens far too early..AGAIN..  :lol: :lol: