sunderland

JH

They're even deeper in the shit now, assuming it's a bad one.

I'm seriously starting to think they might go.

I hope Wigan hop above them on the final day to send them down, just so I can go and bump that thread where they were all celebrating Kone's goal.

Could be a good thing for them, he's been shite for a few months now, but undroppable due to his price tag. Gives the mag a chance, they want Wickham but they'll get Graham, and expectations are so low for him that it's going to be easy to impress. Hope he does nothing like, but think this is a great chance for him and he's not that bad a player.

Could be a good thing for them, he's been shite for a few months now, but undroppable due to his price tag. Gives the mag a chance, they want Wickham but they'll get Graham, and expectations are so low for him that it's going to be easy to impress. Hope he does nothing like, but think this is a great chance for him and he's not that bad a player.

Any other player I would agree but from what I have seen they are actively willing the mag kernt to fail. He will have to play like Messi from now until the end of the season to get any credit imo.

In the same way their priority is for us to do worse than them, they will take more satisfaction in seeing a mag fail than him playing well and helping them out. Inbred morons.

Any other player I would agree but from what I have seen they are actively willing the mag kernt to fail. He will have to play like Messi from now until the end of the season to get any credit imo.

If his goals = points he'll be a hero. If he scores and they still lose, aye he's got no chance of getting the recognition he would deserve.

Imagine if things transpire that means Wigan and Villa can draw on the last day of the season and both be safe sending Sunderland down. In fact if they get relegated I hope it's that way.

The irony of Villa sending Sunderland down and a Steve Bruce side replacing them. :lol:

N'Zogbia setting a goal up for Bent in the process...

So the extra £15m in tv deals won't cover their annual losses. FFP would be almost biting them without that extra cash, that must be worrying since the extra money isn't permenant (I've heard only 3 years, is that right?)

As if they have to worry about FFP.

Mags have 1 hundred billion injuries

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_03/sunderfansPA_468x361.jpg

FELCHER INJURED!!!!!!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/085e08b94d7a72f96d79b14bd66e3e9d/tumblr_mk2jfvcI1z1renosno2_r1_500.gif