sunderland

JH

Sorry if Giggs, bloke convicted of killing his parents for money pictured in Sunderland top. :lol:

could happen to anyo of us.

edit, shit sorry , misread it, thought it said "bloke convicted of killing his parents for being pictured in sunderland tops for money"

Sorry if Giggs, bloke convicted of killing his parents for money pictured in Sunderland top. :lol:

I saw that, and immediately thought of the reaction on here, then made a mental note to use the internet less.

I saw that, and immediately thought of the reaction on here, then made a mental note to use the internet less.

:lol: My immediate reaction was "Wait till the internet hears about this!" Maybe I should do the same.

Mackem tbh

I'd really hate it if they went down. Not having the derby games to look forward to would make next year so much less interesting.

WTF

Id rather have 2 derby games to really add some excitement into our season than have 2 meaningless games against Derby.

The massive rush for tickets this morning suggests I'm not alone.

Aye but surely you would be disappointed rather than "really hating it".... If they go down its party time! I wouldn't give a fuck if they got relegated for the next 5 seasons and went bust and not longer existed. cunts.

I would genuinely hate it. Football is about these games and local rivalries etc and losing our only rival (probably forever as they're not coming back up) would leave a massive gap in our footballing lives.

I admit I don't take the rivalry as seriously as most btw, only when it matters.

I'd really hate it if they went down. Not having the derby games to look forward to would make next year so much less interesting.

WTF

Id rather have 2 derby games to really add some excitement into our season than have 2 meaningless games against Derby.

Aye but surely you would be disappointed rather than "really hating it".... If they go down its party time! I wouldn't give a f*** if they got relegated for the next 5 seasons and went bust and not longer existed. c***s.

I would genuinely hate it. Football is about these games and local rivalries etc and losing our only rival (probably forever as they're not coming back up) would leave a massive gap in our footballing lives.

I admit I don't take the rivalry as seriously as most btw, only when it matters.

i think you are in a minority jack, a very small minority.

WTF

Aye but surely you would be disappointed rather than "really hating it".... If they go down its party time! I wouldn't give a f*** if they got relegated for the next 5 seasons and went bust and not longer existed. c***s.

Probably, for now at least. If they go down and stay down you'll realise I'm right  :yuno:

WTF

Probably, for now at least. If they go down and stay down you'll realise I'm right  :yuno:

i'm old enough to have spent a few seasons with them in a division below us. I liked it.

WTF

i'm old enough to have spent a few seasons with them in a division below us. I liked it.

Can't stand the derbies nor all the shit that goes on around them, the policing, daft kick off times etc.

Seldom decent games, and as has been stated earlier always feels like we have a lot more to lose than them with the way the media go on about their occasional victories and mackems still celebrating narrow flukey wins 20 years later.

Much prefer the occasion when we're playing against one of the big clubs or a big European night.

mackem at work was spitting feathers because in the daft hypothetical scenario he dreamt up, where I was a PL chairman, I didn't immediately say O'Neill rather than Pardew if I had to appoint a manager.

Was also appalled when I said that winning trophies for fun in Scotland then the League Cup down here was something Alex pissing McLeish also did.

It's a cracking riposte that one. Brought it up to a mackem I know when he was prattling on about O'Neyull's track record.

And Souness. :yao:

Guest Vinkent

Quite looking forward to the run in to the end of the season now. Should be interesting now that Agent Graham enters the frame...

"It was a horrible experience and what happened at Sunderland has motivated us all season."

"It was something myself and a lot of the players won't forget. When the final whistle went, we didn't really know what the score at City was.

"But then we heard the Sunderland fans cheering.

"They didn't have the best of seasons so for them to be cheering like that was sad."

For United manager Sir Alex Ferguson, it brought the painful memories back of 20 years past when the club faltered at Liverpool to hand the title to Leeds.

"The young players came out that day and the Liverpool fans were asking for their autographs, Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Neville, and they were tearing them up, tearing their autographs up."

"I said to Giggs and the boys 'remember this day'.

"Those Sunderland fans were cheering for City.

"We won't forget that, I'm telling you."

Destroy em! #karmaisabitch  :iamatwat:

mackem at work was spitting feathers because in the daft hypothetical scenario he dreamt up, where I was a PL chairman, I didn't immediately say O'Neill rather than Pardew if I had to appoint a manager.

Was also appalled when I said that winning trophies for fun in Scotland then the League Cup down here was something Alex pissing McLeish also did.

It's a cracking riposte that one. Brought it up to a mackem I know when he was prattling on about O'Neyull's track record.

And Souness. :yao:

Actually, he can add an FA Cup win to his League Cup...ironically beating Sunderland in the final.