sunderland

JH

Guest Haris Vuckic

It was utterly mental when they were trying to claim Sessengnon is better than Ben Arfa, never mind McLean. :lol:

They really do try to clutch at the straws.

We are the best team in the north east, how aren't they used to that!?

Guest Haris Vuckic

If we wanted Sessengnon we could get him - we were after him a couple of years back but we didn't want him.

Sessegnon has been quality to be fair but he has too much foreign non-white flair for Sunderland. He'll be off soon enough.

His wife will NEVER change her mind on the prospect of living in Sunderland. London or back to France for him, PSG can afford a much higher calibre player now, so where to?

Sessegnon has been quality to be fair but he has too much foreign non-white flair for Sunderland. He'll be off soon enough.

His wife will NEVER change his mind on the prospect of living in Sunderland. London or back to France for him, PSG can afford a much higher calibre player now, so where to?

I hear Arsenal need a midfielder.

Seriously though, possibly QPR if they stay up?

His wife will NEVER change his mind on the prospect of living in Sunderland. London or back to France for him, PSG can afford a much higher calibre player now, so where to?

I hear Arsenal need a midfielder.

Seriously though, possibly QPR if they stay up?

L'OM could do with him but i doubt that. QPR a good shout.

QPR couldn't afford him. Wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool went for him. Even though he doesn't fit with their, erm, profile.

You can almost guarantee they'll try to sign a highish profile black player in the summer though.

It was utterly mental when they were trying to claim Sessengnon is better than Ben Arfa, never mind McLean. :lol:

They really do try to clutch at the straws.

We are the best team in the north east, how aren't they used to that!?

Top dogs for 3 years man marra FTM

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=686057

Few of them seem to think they'd be in 4th or 5th place with over 50 points (coincidentally putting them above us) by now had Marty joined in the summer.

Funny that.  :rolleyes:

Love how they've included us in the easy home games they've dropped points in; alongside WBA, Wigan, Villa and Fulham . They outright refuse to concede we are where we are on merit. :lol:

Guest johnson293

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=686057

Few of them seem to think they'd be in 4th or 5th place with over 50 points (coincidentally putting them above us) by now had Marty joined in the summer.

Funny that.  :rolleyes:

Love how they've included us in the easy home games they've dropped points in; alongside WBA, Wigan, Villa and Fulham . They outright refuse to concede we are where we are on merit. :lol:

But then of course, the League doesn't matter to them this season, as it's all about who got further in the Cup.  :snod:

EDIT: This post is brilliant... just when it seemed quite sensible, it went all RTG at the end....

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=12208886&postcount=12

Both camps say the other is obsessed. To be honest for just a sec, isn't it fairly obvious it's pretty much the same on both sides?? Considering the heated rivalry it's only natural to want the other to do bad, hence people talking alot about it (obsession some calls it). Or did I spoil something now?

That said, Sunderland is a likable and classy club while they (like attracts like I guess) always seem to have at least five players, owners or managers who are twats of the highest order - and (I might have SAFC specs on, not sure) their fans seem to be a bit more twatty as well

:blush: