sunderland

JH

Guest johnson293

I hope they get beat tonight, so their season can fizzle out.

Part of me hopes they'd get a hiding, but then again,  it would also be nice for them to go out on 'Pelanties'.

One was cautioned and the case dropped against the other.

Twas Bendtner with the caution iirc.

Don't think so, case against Cattermole was adjourned again. 

Perhaps multi-millionaire Sunderland footballers face a different judicial system to the deprived teenage charvers such behaviour is normally associated with ?

Part of me hopes they'd get a hiding, but then again,  it would also be nice for them to go out on 'Pelanties'.

It would be nice to see them get beat at Wembley mind.

The defeat to Millwall was hilarious.

Guest johnson293

It would be nice to see them get beat at Wembley mind.

The defeat to Millwall was hilarious.

Nah, they'll claim that as some sort of prize, that they have played at the new Wembley.

It'll become a new standard retort behind 9-1, and FTM.

Half of them are already making tin foil trophies ready for May.

Guest bimpy474

Fucking hate on RTG when they type how they speak.

'Not obsessed are out'

What? :lol:

Most of them type with their foreheads.

The thread on their financial results is hilarious.

'Another reason to believe that Niall done his job! and Ellis is taking forward! Well done SAFC and of course thanks again Niall!'

This and saying their results are similar to ours are my particular favourites. 

their next set of results will be fun, gyan and bent off the wages book, but they bought a load as they set the transfer window alight. rumours that o'shea and brown are on over 100kpw between them.

50k a week is still a bit excessive for players of the Brown/O'Shea calibre.

If O'Neill is given a lot of money to spend this summer, can see it going quite badly for them (going by his history with Villa). Sure, he'll be able to bring his "own players" in but he is somewhat prone to leave them out for no apparent reason (see Sidwell, Beye etc.). That'll mean money down the drain and the mackems' financial situation being, well, precarious. I mean, Villa are still trying to sort out their finances as far as I'm aware!

Also if Sessegnon does leave this summer, can really see them struggling next season.

Reduced losses for the mackems, obviously that does include the 44M they got for D. Bent and Henderson, so they are not certainly in great financial health.

It won't include that £44m, just as our own operating loss (which was ten times smaller :troll:) didn't include the Carroll money. In fact, I don't think the Henderson deal will ever have come into the equation on these results as it was done in the next financial year as far as I'm aware.

Guest johnson293

50k a week is still a bit excessive for players of the Brown/O'Shea calibre.

Champions League medals need to be noticed when offering a player a contract.

They (Brown and O'Shea) probably went into talks with their medals pinned on.

Then anytime Sunderland tried to dig their heels in, in negotiations, they just tapped on their medals with a nod and a knowing smile.  :snod:

Aye to do with public grants, you see the same thing all the time (for example Sheffield Arena are very unhappy that Leeds Arena has been given money by Yorkshire Forward) while Liverpool have to pay back some public money if they have x number of cruises as it takes money away from North Shields etc.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=686264&page=2#ixzz1qKRFcAHx

WTF.

The spout some utter shite

The reason it took so long for the SoL to stage concerts had absolutely nothing to do with Newcastle Arena and the Geordie Mafia (an absolutely mental suggestion on so many levels. I don't have time to pick it apart at the moment) and had everything to do with gig promoters refusing to believe until recently there was a market for a stadium venue in the North East. They had been trying to arrange concerts for years but the major promoters suggested that venues in the North West were better suited. Unfortunately for us (from a commercial POV anyway) the Mackems are now well in bed with promoters and will make a fair whack off gigs for the foreseeable future.

My source - one of their recently departed directors.

The reason it took so long for the SoL to stage concerts had absolutely nothing to do with Newcastle Arena and the Geordie Mafia (an absolutely mental suggestion on so many levels. I don't have time to pick it apart at the moment) and had everything to do with gig promoters refusing to believe until recently there was a market for a stadium venue in the North East. They had been trying to arrange concerts for years but the major promoters suggested that venues in the North West were better suited. Unfortunately for us (from a commercial POV anyway) the Mackems are now well in bed with promoters and will make a fair whack off gigs for the foreseeable future.

SJP will never be suitable for gigs, to do so the East Stand would have to be extended and that's impossible due to listed buildings behind it.

Got more sauces than Heinz yee like.

Unless it's the same bloke every time.