sunderland

JH

Absolutely love a crowd going proper ballistic, usually away crowds but occasionally home ones, the Swansea crowd when Danny Graham scored against Arsenal was a good one. Ours against Bolton's a cracker from this season too.

The charlton one at sjp in the rain is amazing , wish i could find it.

I've got that on video somewhere, my Dad is on it down the front of the Leazes (I think), recorded it off whatever TV show it was on.

get it up.

I've been hoping to see those goals again for years. Can't find them anywhere.

Absolutely love a crowd going proper ballistic, usually away crowds but occasionally home ones, the Swansea crowd when Danny Graham scored against Arsenal was a good one. Ours against Bolton's a cracker from this season too.

The charlton one at sjp in the rain is amazing , wish i could find it.

I've got that on video somewhere, my Dad is on it down the front of the Leazes (I think), recorded it off whatever TV show it was on.

get it up.

I've been hoping to see those goals again for years. Can't find them anywhere.

ive seen them, once or twice. I was in gallowgate-wanted to see the pics of the crowd celebrating with steam rising.

ive seen them, once or twice. I was in gallowgate-wanted to see the pics of the crowd celebrating with steam rising.

:lol:

I was in The Corner. Don't think i've ever been so wet through in my life. Great day :indi:

interesting to see what he does for me, what he did at villa by the end tainted some good stuff he started with....if he's a manager of any kind of decent calibre he should have learned from it

the type of player being talked about here will simply never propel them above the sort of level they're currently at...to be fair he's got them performing pretty well and had they had a full season on the same form would be challenging for europe, dunne etc. couldn't get villa any higher so why would it work now?

i actually think MoN might be a better manager in a setup like ours; throw the players at him and get him to make it work - regardless of whatever anyone thinks his teams are always decent and competitive tbf and he can get people playing

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think it'll be a shite match, nackems will park the bus and Man City will struggle to break them down.

1-0 to City after 90 minutes of pure dross.

I think it'll be a shite match, nackems will park the bus and Man City will struggle to break them down.

1-0 to City after 90 minutes of pure dross.

still- i will post 4 laughing smilies.

Guest michaelfoster

Man City beat Sunderland

Everton beat West Brom

Swansea beat Spurs

Norwich beat Fulham

Stoke beat Wigan

and the Mackems will be down to 12th

Make it happen.

Can I just say

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

is that a bit much?

You can imagine each one of those dirty cretins who have sent their Mag mate a text this afternoon wishing there was a recall button.

Guest BooBoo

No doubt there will be dozens of "proud of the lads, fantastic result etc" posts on RTG.

In reality, being so close to a fantastic a result hurts like hell. A point at City is a good result but the manner of it will sting like TCP on a grazed knee.