sunderland

JH

Guest johnson293

He he, Total Sport tonight was fun... think Marco was on his rags or summit... very touchy.

Honourable mention to Ando for some canny trolling too.

Absolutely love a crowd going proper ballistic, usually away crowds but occasionally home ones, the Swansea crowd when Danny Graham scored against Arsenal was a good one. Ours against Bolton's a cracker from this season too.

The charlton one at sjp in the rain is amazing , wish i could find it.

I've got that on video somewhere, my Dad is on it down the front of the Leazes (I think), recorded it off whatever TV show it was on.

Absolutely love a crowd going proper ballistic, usually away crowds but occasionally home ones, the Swansea crowd when Danny Graham scored against Arsenal was a good one. Ours against Bolton's a cracker from this season too.

The charlton one at sjp in the rain is amazing , wish i could find it.

I've got that on video somewhere, my Dad is on it down the front of the Leazes (I think), recorded it off whatever TV show it was on.

get it up.

That reminds me, sure I seen the other day Spurs had given him an extended contract? Couldn't get my head round it, especially considering they shipped him out on loan this season.

We're all presuming it's to make sure we get some money for him.

That said, I'd be happy to have him as a squad player on a commensurately reduced rate.

Having set the transfer market alight last summer, easily won every derby they've played in recently and gloriously won the FA Cup in mid-March, I see the mackems, under the guidance of their third consecutive messiah manager who will take them to the "next level", are going to set the transfer market alight again this summer and storm onwards and upwards next season.

And on and on and on........................

Guest Roger Kint

Suprise Suprise, they'll have to pay top dollar for them as villa wont let them go cheap, id imagine theyd want big wages as well.

No way Villa will let Aggy go for under £10m at least tbh. Young and regular scorer so unless he is stalling on a contract or something then cant see it happening.

Suprise Suprise, they'll have to pay top dollar for them as villa wont let them go cheap, id imagine theyd want big wages as well.

No way Villa will let Aggy go for under £10m at least tbh. Young and regular scorer so unless he is stalling on a contract or something then cant see it happening.

yeah, they'd have to spend at least that because he's under contract til 2015 there i think

Guest Roger Kint

yeah, they'd have to spend at least that because he's under contract til 2015 there i think

Thats that rumour squashed then. Cant see the mackems spending that much after what their boardwoman said last week.

Ag bong the whore would be a decent signing but with Sessegnon definitely off it wouldnt really represent squad strengthening, it'd arguably make them weaker.

Richard Dunne as well? Hell, may as well fill the squad with really old centre halves.

Signing Dunne will be heralded as MON bringing some much needed experience to their team or some s*** before the penny finally drops near the end of the season. 'Better than any thing the Mags have got.' 'Better than Coloccini' etc... Lather, rinse, repeat.