sunderland

JH

Loved this well reasoned post from our new mackem:

The op is a fucking wanker, a waste of air

I bet you're loving the heavy defeat you fucking leech.

Go and jump off a bridge.

:lol: :lol:

Guest VegasToon

Ok, now we have a game, mackem banter bingo.  Our lads that have logins for rtg, your mission is to get as many of these into your posts as you possibly can.  First one to do the whole list gets, well, nothing really but it'll be fun.

Winner gets a photo of Messi drinking his own piss.

What's the stats now on HBA vs. Sessegnon, goals and assists?

I'd love to see HBA overtake him on at least one then go back to that argument on RTG.

To be honest I'm still reeling from reading it, never seen anything like it. "more goals and assists, I'm stating facts not stats" etc. :lol:

Please happen.

They love their "Why don't you get off this board and go outside" style insults i've noticed :lol:

It’s as sure as night follows day. The average thread on RTG goes as follows:

Mackem: Makes point (usually incorrect)

Mackems X 20: “This”

Nufc poster: counterpoint

Mackem: repeats point

Nufc poster: counterpoint re-worded for clarity

Nufc poster: counterpoint re-worded for clarity and backed up by stats

Nufc poster: argument-ending deal breaker.

Mackem: “what you doing on a SAFC message board you sad mag twat? F*ck off somewhere else”

Mackems X 20 “This”

And so it goes on…..

Really think they're going to struggle next season.

A big squad full of dross with long and artificially highly rewarded contracts. They're not going to be easy to shift and I can't see the yank investing any more as he looks at all the empty seats despite the £5 and free tickets.

After setting up a new company last week he may have given up on the football side of things and thinks his investment will be better served by the SoL being primarily a music venue with football being secondary.

Tough times ahead now that marty's cloggers have been found out (again) and embarrassing defeats are becoming the norm (again).

Guest Chubby Jason

Why would anyone want to go on a Sunderland message board? Why would anyone dedicate any of their time to such an activity?

Has someone shopped a really small Giggs head onto the keeper?  :lol:

Aye, but not in time to beat Greg's deletion :lol: Still had it open in the browser, though :naughty:

Would have been better if you had put Giggs on all the Sunderland fans, wouldn't take long, there isn't very many of them.