sunderland

JH

Mackems on 3 Legends.

"If he had of missed that, and Chelsea had of scored he would of gettin' slated"(Should of been holding the ball up instead of scoring a flewwwwk) :lol: :lol:

Clutching at straws, there in tears.

one bitter b****** on Total Sport has just said we don't praise MA, AP or JC when things are going well, yet we're on their back straight away when things don't go well like at the weekend.  :lol:

JC as in John Carver? :lol:

I can't remember the last time I heard someone say a bad word about the bloke.

one bitter b****** on Total Sport has just said we don't praise MA, AP or JC when things are going well, yet we're on their back straight away when things don't go well like at the weekend.  :lol:

JC as in John Carver? :lol:

I can't remember the last time I heard someone say a bad word about the bloke.

aye, John Carver.  :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Cisse's dance in the away fan corner> Gyan's dance in the away fan corner.

Better goal too.

FTM.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Was listening to the legends before, some mackem said Cisse miss hit his goal

Guest pintofscottsellers

Ha Horseshit, he's also claiming that it was Chelsea's reserves, fuck off man

Guest BooBoo

Horseshit, "Tiote... the hardman, carried off with oxygen.  Yet he's fit enough to play again."

What a fucking dispicable, horrible, fat fucking ginger prick.

I'd genuinely never heard of the bloke before he started the Legends show. Gates was much better craic.

Horseshit, "Tiote... the hardman, carried off with oxygen.  Yet he's fit enough to play again."

What a f***ing dispicable, horrible, fat f***ing ginger prick.

I'd genuinely never heard of the bloke before he started the Legends show. Gates was much better craic.

Think I've said before, a mackem mate's dad said he was the worst player in that '73 cup team by a fucking mile.

Just read a few threads on that awful board of theirs. They really have an unrational hatred of Pards don't they. It's like it's FACT for them that he's some kind of arrogant bellend. The one thing that has struck me the most about his after match comments is how humble he has come over, even in victory. I often contrast his comments with that of his opponent and it's been chalk and cheese. Taking the Stoke win, first thing he says is what a good side Stoke are, then praises his team for their efforts, Pulis tells the press that we scored three bad goals, didn't have any other chances apart from the offside Cisse gaol and Walters should have scored a hatrick. After the Wigan game, Pards, tells the reporter how Wigan were fantastic and probably the best team we've played, then talks about how flat we were. Last night tells the press how this is such a difficult place to get a result and he's proud to get his first win there as a professional, Di Matteo says Cisse did not mean his goal.

I don't know, I just don't see where they get this from. Obviously linked to the altercation ion the touchline with O'Neill. Something which he openly admited to being disappointed with his own behaviour, to the press after the game, I don't recall O'neill saying the same thing.

Guest dogbeak

like you'd say owt about john carver, he looks like biffa bacon's dad ffs.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/oct2009/9/6/image-12-for-gallery-viz-comic-celebrates-30th-birthday-849729984.jpg

newcastle coach passing on some tips to bastian schweinsteiger.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/John+Carver+PFBXifGMZeKm.jpg

viz cartoon character fatha bacon.

Spurs will finish fourth.

Newcastle can enjoy trips to Ukraine and Albania on a Thursday night next season. Wankers

:lol: Fucking Albania.

still better than where they will be......

So he thinks they are not far off us, as they were close games home and away but ignores the 20 points difference in league positions.

I don't think they can emulate us though...or most of the league under the other top 8 clubs & Villa when they get things right. Stoke, Sunderland, etc. rely on spending top whack on average British players just to get mid-table stability. Sure, they have the odd gem like Sessegnon, but they couldn't have a transfer policy like ours. Even though we've been poor on the pitch the last 6-7 years we're still a big name in Europe. I could never see a Sunderland getting the likes of Cabaye, HBA, Ba, Cisse, etc. on batch like us. Cisse for example is probably buzzing that he's following in the footsteps of some of our number 9s. If he'd signed for that lot and scored 13 and 12, do you think he'd be thinking, "Get in, I've just equalled Superkev's record"? No chance.