sunderland

JH

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Decent player, quite good technically and leads the line well. Wouldn't pay over £5m though.

Think Wolves overpaid for him in the first place

£7-8m wasn't it? Yeah they paid a big price and will want to make a profit so the fee seems sensible really. If not they've got a striker who should be able to get the goals to fire them back up.

£10m though for Sunderland is a boat load of cash, surely that's around their entire kitty in one swoop? Suppose if they sell Richardson and Gyan that'll pay for Fletcher.

The mags will be bricking it when they sign him.

Especially when that dutch bastard Krul goes to Tottenham, Tiote & Cabaye fuk off to Manu and Ba & Cisse leave abroad to play for proper clubs even though both are shit and fluky cunts.

That leaves us with the liability Colo the clown, that shit fullback Santon and that King Arfa bloke who is just a shit version of The Sess.

The mags will be bricking it when they sign him.

Especially when that dutch b****** Krul goes to Tottenham, Tiote & Cabaye fuk off to Manu and Ba & Cisse leave abroad to play for proper clubs even though both are s*** and fluky c***s.

That leaves us with the liability Colo the clown, that s*** fullback Santon and that King Arfa bloke who is just a s*** version of The Sess.

Well put. The mags will be green as fuck. FTM

9 FRIGGING 1.

Paxton's response on Fletcher, '£10m? Spend that abroad, in France, do what the mags do, i don't care who, just beat them please!'

:lol:

He's actually right for a change, they could get Gameiro and change instead of Fletcher (like he'd go to Sunderland though :yao:

Paxton's response on Fletcher, '£10m? Spend that abroad, in France, do what the mags do, i don't care who, just beat them please!'

:lol:

He's actually right for a change, they could get Gameiro and change instead of Fletcher (like he'd go to Sunderland though :yao:

But they'll come back with Anthony Le Tallec and Kapo for £6m a piece.

I like Fletcher, I think he's a much better forward than Doyle who seems to be living off that Reading season but £10m could be spent a lot better especially when you have so many needs like Sunderland do.

Guest andrew

one said hed rather sign nicky sorey than cissokho because the latter's not british and not an O'neill player :yao:

Yeah when he had a medical at ac milan, he failed it because of his wisdom teeth. Apparently your wisdom teeth can cause back and Hamstring problems. Gerrard got his wisdom teeth took out for this reason if i remember rightly.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=703734&page=2#ixzz1vyqi2StH

Tell me this isn't true :lol:

I don't know about the Gerrard part but the rest is true.

Yeah when he had a medical at ac milan, he failed it because of his wisdom teeth. Apparently your wisdom teeth can cause back and Hamstring problems. Gerrard got his wisdom teeth took out for this reason if i remember rightly.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=703734&page=2#ixzz1vyqi2StH

Sort of. He had a problem with his teeth (not sure if it was just his wisdom teeth) which is linked with back problems, not hamstring problems.

Sort of. He had a problem with his teeth (not sure if it was just his wisdom teeth) which is linked with back problems, not hamstring problems.

The hamstring bit was what I really was referring to.  I just couldn't see how hamstring weakness and wisdom teeth were linked.

The hamstring bit was what I really was referring to.  I just couldn't see how hamstring weakness and wisdom teeth were linked.

Your hamstrings continue all the way up your back and neck into your jaw and are anchored into place with your wisdom teeth like tent pegs.  This is why when there's contact between a player's head or arm and another player's face, they seem to throw themself on the floor.  Even a minor knock can cause the hamstrings to ping loose off their dental moorings and turn a player's legs to jelly.

Your hamstrings continue all the way up your back and neck into your jaw and are anchored into place with your wisdom teeth like tent pegs.  This is why when there's contact between a player's head or arm and another player's face, they seem to throw themself on the floor.  Even a minor knock can cause the hamstrings to ping loose off their dental moorings and turn a player's legs to jelly.

Really interesting that, I never knew.