sunderland

JH

Nevermind his basic 'hauled off craic', his fucking Santon comment! :lol: :lol:

I was out with some Mackems this weekend and they would not have it that Santon was anything other than complete shit. They asked me to name one good game he'd had, I reeled off several and they insisted I was lying. Absolutely mental.

He had far more excellent games than he had shockers, and a number of very solid performances. Man U and Stoke in particular he was brilliant.

Today on Radio 5, one of the text/twitter votes (prompted by a suggestion from one of wearside’s classy 3-watt bulbs) was ‘Should Cattermole replace Barry at the Euros?” The presenter, when reading out the listener’s varied responses, was audibly chuckling. The result, as if you needed telling, was ‘a resounding no’.

The nation has spoken: Catts not for me like.

To nick a quote I read of .com a while back - 'If you didnt despise these lot so much you would almost feel sorry for them'

Aye, and to paraphrase a poster on here - 'Its gone beyond laughing at them or even feeling sorry for them. It's genuine concern for their mental well being'

I love the Mackem doublethink of this 1992 stuff.

"You've never won fuck all"

Well,  we have. We've won the league, we've won a European cup, we've won the FA cup a bunch of times, more than most clubs. We were a real cup force in the 50s.

"Those don't count, they were ages ago! You've done fuck all recently"

Well, we've beaten Barcelona, we've played at the San Siro, we've played in over 100 European matches, we've beaten Man U 5-0, we've beaten our local rivals 5-1, what have you guys done?

"Football wasn't invented in 1992 marra, 9-1 62bc!!!"

What they mean by "Football wasn't invented in 1992" is "Football only existed for a short period in the mid 70s."

Guest bimpy474

I don't know whether it's funnier they think Santons s*** or funnier that they think Richardsons better  :lol:

Even if Santon only had 2 or 3 good games (which is wrong), thats still less than the amount of times Ben Arfa nutmegged Richardson in the Derby. I dont think until that day that i'd ever seen a player get nutmegged from 10 yards away, nice of Hatem to give him his arse back at the end of the game though.

Only someone high on meth would think Richardson is better, that or a complete spacker like.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Richardson is one of those full backs that pulls the wool by scoring the odd goal.

He's reasonable, fitting of an average team with no palpable aspirations but anyone who's anyone knows Santon is a class above.

Which is why A.C & Inter Fans occasionally watch our games to see how he's getting on.

Has Wireside ever made a post that wasn't about us?

When he was on here everything he posted was absolute shite but it was quite funny and almost bearable.

Then he made a post arguing that there are parts of Sunderland which are comparable to Gosforth/Jesmond and at that point you just had to give up on him realising he was actually insane.

When he was on here everything he posted was absolute shite but it was quite funny and almost bearable.

Then he made a post arguing that there are parts of Sunderland which are comparable to Gosforth/Jesmond and at that point you just had to give up on him realising he was actually insane.

:memelol:

He's probably on about Cleadon which is comparable to Gosforth/Jesmond.

Cleadon Village? Nothing beats a night at the Cleadon Club, like :lol:

Harton's a canny part...not exactly SR1 though

Do you mean Cleadon, South Tyneside?

Today on Radio 5, one of the text/twitter votes (prompted by a suggestion from one of wearside’s classy 3-watt bulbs) was ‘Should Cattermole replace Barry at the Euros?” The presenter, when reading out the listener’s varied responses, was audibly chuckling. The result, as if you needed telling, was ‘a resounding no’.

The nation has spoken: Catts not for me like.

To nick a quote I read of .com a while back - 'If you didnt despise these lot so much you would almost feel sorry for them'

Aye, and to paraphrase a poster on here - 'Its gone beyond laughing at them or even feeling sorry for them. It's genuine concern for their mental well being'

"Bob from Sunderland" starts talking nonsense at 2:55 in: http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/fivelive/606/606_20120527-1930a.mp3

:lol:

Nah, he was on about somewhere in the town centre, possibly Ashbrooke iirc.

If Cleadon is part of any bigger town then it's South Shields.