sunderland

JH

With Mackem logic all our players are so s*** we ended up 5th compared to where they ended up?

wrong, mackem logic dictates that all our players are crap and they hope we sell them because of it.

:lol: Get in.  Got dragged to see his exhibition a few months ago and was as bored as I usually am at these things, God knows what the mackems will make of him.

have you watched the prog ? would the exhibition have been different having seen the background, even taking away the SAFC element ?

i just ask as a i've listened to loads of sigur ros and never saw what others did in it till i watched that film that they done and realising 'where' it comes from made it nmake sense.

Could you imagine what Mackemland will be like if Cabaye bosses the midfield and/or HBA scores a wonder goal next week?

That would be because Catts wasn't picked for England, silly.

Off RTG

'Prior to this season when was the last time they had finished above us?

I love that, the secret weapon that the mackems bring out. No mention the fact they were only just above us twice and the other time we were in another division. Such dominance.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=12734404&postcount=141

Disappointing that she's been given the opportunity to act as a mouthpiece for Sunderland's arts and culture community and she wastes it every time by spouting total and utter self-serving shit to impress her mates in the Sunderland glitterati.

:pokerface:

Sunderland

glitterati

Sunderland glitterati

:yao: :yao: :yao: :yao:

Aye, Cabaye a starter in the French team, didn't look out of place last night supporting Benzema, Ribery et al in attack.  Overrated s**** though who couldn't get anywhere near Man United's team in what is by far their weakest position :lol:

Off RTG

I love that, the secret weapon that the mackems bring out. No mention the fact they were only just above us twice and the other time we were in another division. Such dominance.

It is classic. What they fail to recognise is how much we have overtook them. Sure they got Coldplay & The Boss playing at SOL in the summer but we got BA, HBA, Cabs, Colo, Krul, Cisse & the gang playing for NUFC.

Guest Haris Vuckic

The Boss played SJP when he was young and in his prime.

Typical of Sunderlands recruitment policy they want the knacker now.

Off RTG

It is classic. What they fail to recognise is how much we have overtook them. Sure they got Coldplay & The Boss playing at SOL in the summer but we got BA, HBA, Cabs, Colo, Krul, Cisse & the gang playing for NUFC.

Yeh thats true, but we dont need to overtake them as they have never been in front. Even in the seasons they mention, the first one we were the crisis club of world football, a laughing stock, and they just to say survived whilst we went down. Yet they have that down as success? The post match interview with Quinn and Sabragia was cringeworthy.

The second when we were down they finished 14th I think? They had to chance then to stamp some sort of authority on the region but as ever, failed. The third season in this ever impressive display of dominance was down to us throwing away a 3 goal lead on the last day. To claim bragging rights from such feeble achievments is embarrasing but wholly predictable.

If we get a quality full back and a good back up CB in January, we can finish 4th-7th, no doubt.

The question is, when will the wall pushers and Arsenal start picking up?  The top three is a closed shop, with the murderers, Arsenal and Spurs forming the next three.

But there is a huge gap between Arsenal (6th) and Everton/Villa (8-9th).  We should comfortably fill that gap.

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Speechless.

:papiss: