sunderland

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Spent more than Spurs  :yao:

NET spend. Spurs received £12m for Crouch, £8m for Palacios, £8m for Pav, £16m for Bent plus quite a bit for the like of Hutton, Boateng,  Taraabt, OHara, Kranjcar etc while sunderland Bent aside wont have received anywhere near as much.

NET spend. Spurs received £12m for Crouch, £8m for Palacios, £8m for Pav, £16m for Bent plus quite a bit for the like of Hutton, Boateng,  Taraabt, OHara, Kranjcar etc while sunderland Bent aside wont have received anywhere near as much.

Oh okay, don't actually know whether thats better or worse.

Henderson.

Guest Mackem Logic
Nobody met Demba Ba's release clause figure

according to club and reported on Sky Sports News...

Saggy chops said it was £7 mill earlier in the year didnt he?

A) Would you want him

and

B) Would he come? (I am taking into account their top earners are on £30k and we could probably nearly double that)

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=709849#ixzz1xy2BC9ba

:lol:

have to say it takes a special sort of talent to spend that much and still be crap. the should just be  thankful they aren't aston villa who done just as bad. crikey could you imagine if they were stupid to get the villa manager in and just continue as they were ?

Nobody met Demba Ba's release clause figure

according to club and reported on Sky Sports News...

Saggy chops said it was £7 mill earlier in the year didnt he?

A) Would you want him

and

B) Would he come? (I am taking into account their top earners are on £30k and we could probably nearly double that)

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=709849#ixzz1xy2BC9ba

Aye, assuming we keep on improving in the league and we do well in europe, our wage cap will be increased to accomodate room for better players and new contracts etc

while a shite hole like sunderland, with its free tickets and less tv appearences will only see its budget for players wages fall behind and they will always have the leftovers.

Im sure our wage cap was meant to be around 40k, but i think colo would be on much more from the previous regime

i'd very much doubt there was even a cap as such. only in the same way as there is a limit to which any club can give.