sunderland

JH

Me Uncle is mates with Bobby Kerr, and apparently MONg has been to told to sell before he buys, and Agbonlahor is top target. God knows if it's true, me Uncles a pisshead.

they only have one saleable asset.

Me Uncle is mates with Bobby Kerr, and apparently MONg has been to told to sell before he buys, and Agbonlahor is top target. God knows if it's true, me Uncles a pisshead.

they only have one saleable asset.

Eh? Surely not, this is their best team in 50 years?

Always saw Agbonlahor as the type of player/person who will never be comfortable being away from their home town. I just can't seeing him being anywhere else other than the West Midlands.

Which has been are they signing from Man Utd this summer?

My bet, Park Ji Sung.

Would make sense from a marketing perspective...

Already got the Korean market cornered with Ji. They're doing their pre-season tour there.

Which has been are they signing from Man Utd this summer?

My bet, Park Ji Sung.

Would make sense from a marketing perspective...

Already got the Korean market cornered with Ji. They're doing their pre-season tour there.

Indeed, but the way I see it is that, signing Park Ji Sung could potentially reinforce/strengthen their position in the Korean market.

Where is oldtype anyway?

Defected after phone-gate.

:lol:

Just been on business trips for the past couple of weeks or so.

I generally don't really post on here that much over the summer. Talking about transfer rumors makes me pull my hair out.

As for Sunderland, they're basically nothing in the Korean market despite their efforts because a. they're a shit club and b. Ji's reputation over here is roughly equivalent to, for example, Danny Welbeck's in England. He's a pretty good young player but not yet a big-ticket shirt-seller.

Signing Jisung Park would obviously change things completely but as I've stated numerous times, he's said that he'll retire when he's no longer good enough for Manchester United. Maybe he'll make an exception for Sunderland since they're basically Man United reserves anyway, but I doubt it.

Guest johnson293

I see the mackems are making their predictions for the derby games again.  :iamatwat:

Suddenly, this becomes very apt again...

http://i43.tinypic.com/1osoqu.png

:lol:

Always saw Agbonlahor as the type of player/person who will never be comfortable being away from their home town. I just can't seeing him being anywhere else other than the West Midlands.

He's not really looked that comfortable in our team in recent years.

I lot of Villa fans wouldn't be at all bothered to see him go.

Guest neesy111

Career is stagnated to a holt, maybe a move would be best for both parties in this instance ???

Career is stagnated to a holt, maybe a move would be best for both parties in this instance ???

Disappointing, as for the first few matches of last season, I thought he'd come on as a player.

To be fair to the bloke, he's far from the only player to not have done themselves justice last season, but he's been off the ball for a couple of seasons now. and I think you're right, a move would probably do him good.

I suspect - and I don't like saying this - that he's got into his "zone" in the sense of comfort zone, and is a bit too comfy.

MON fucking loves him, though, so he'll probably go there.