sunderland

JH

Would love it, just love it, if Cardiff win the Carling Cup, Sunderland finish 7th, Liverpool 8th, then Liverpool get beat 10-0 in the FA Cup off Chelsea or Arsenal. Humiliation for Liverpool, and cruel funny heartbreak for the Mackems being kept of Europe by Cardiff.

and we finish 3rd

Malcolm Macdrunk has obviously said something, because they're calling up irate as fuck on the Legends.

heard the first half hour- he basically said Sunderland were shit and boro were better over the two games. I agree tbh.

He he, which insult came first, SMB or FTM??

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=672147

:idiot2:

interesting post in there that we are apparently p*ssed off that they have started using SMB to mean sunderland message board, he really should ask why they've adopted the term 'mackem' which had always been  an insult. literally like calling someone a t*** then they adopt it as their name.

On this, I remember Billy Connolly doing one of his "Tour of Britain" type programmes from here and he was in the tower of the Tyne Bridge and pointed out graffiti saying "so-and-so's a mackem", then explained how proud so-and-so must have been of blunderland's shipbuilding heritage to have written that about himself, because it came from the war when they said to each other "we mackem, they attack 'em", then gave an admiring little sigh to camera.

I exploded in about 15 different directions and still haven't properly calmed down at the sheer wrongness of everything about that bit of propaganda, although I will accept that Billy didn't know what he was talking about. IF he corrects the error through a megaphone on every public appearance he ever makes in future. And in an open letter published in all newspapers. Can't say fairer than that.

Also remember an ep of Balderdash & Piffle (the entomology* programme with the lovely bit of posh Victoria Coren) where they could only date it back to the 80s in writing and some jerk (Mike Harding?) presented the bit, also suggesting they invented it. Ffs it's obviously from us cos they talk funny cos they never went to skowul. The losers even had it as an option when they were flapping about for a new nickname but went for the pussies instead. Jeez, what a fiasco that was.

*Tee-hee, my little joke

Racist fans. Fans destroying trains. Club captain barred from all pubs in his home town and now getting his kicks vandalising innocent people's cars. Other players on a variety of criminal charges. Players conning referees at every opportunity. As normal the silence from their directors and management will be deafening.

Scummy club.

Racist fans. Fans destroying trains. Club captain barred from all pubs in his home town and now getting his kicks vandalising innocent people's cars. Other players on a variety of criminal charges. Players conning referees at every opportunity. As normal the silence from their directors and management will be deafening.

Classy club.

FYP.

Guest Roger Kint

Malcolm Macdrunk has obviously said something, because they're calling up irate as f*** on the Legends.

heard the first half hour- he basically said Sunderland were s*** and boro were better over the two games. I agree tbh.

both teams were poor in both games.  If Burra could finish, they would have won last night like.

In fairness to the smog it was their kids plus Hollands version of Jar Jar Binks the fucking useless twat

That thread on RTG is a fucking holocaust.

Blaming the police for all of the trouble. A bit like the incident at Central Station then.

Vile pigs.

Police to blame again. Just like the Central station carry on when no one did a single thing wrong and the CPS only managed to secure about 40 convictions.

The one bloke who stood his ground got off with it.

Malcolm Macdrunk has obviously said something, because they're calling up irate as f*** on the Legends.

No need for that, really.

Agreed. :thup: Supermac might be a gobshite, but the man has turned his life around and is of course, a black and white legend.

My favourite things about the picture of the mongs outside sjp is 'brucey one of us'. Cool, you can have him, free of charge. We've no need for bagpuss lookalikes with a nose like a half-chewed nik nak. Enjoy him and all his worth. Love, Geordies everywhere.

I suppose he's mag kernt now.

Agreed. :thup: Supermac might be a gobshite, but the man has turned his life around and is of course, a black and white legend.

he drank to self medicate for his knee pain, an injury which ended his career at Arsenal early. After a few  years, the football league( the name of the scheme that looks after ex players eacapes me) paid for his knee operations, after that he never drank again.  Bad craic for fans to mock ex players trying to deal with injuries and the like, that wern't taken care of by the clubs at the time.

he drank to self medicate for his knee pain, an injury which ended his career at Arsenal early. After a few  years, the football league( the name of the scheme that looks after ex players eacapes me) paid for his knee operations, after that he never drank again.  Bad craic for fans to mock ex players trying to deal with injuries and the like, that wern't taken care of by the clubs at the time.

Never drank again?

When he used to chair North Shields (2002ish), he used to drink like a fish and be pissed off his tits all the time.

Never drank again?

When he used to chair North Shields (2002ish), he used to drink like a fish and be pissed off his tits all the time.

:lol: maybe that was before his operation? ( clutches at straws)  or somebody is fibbing.

Never drank again?

:lol: maybe that was before his operation? ( clutches at straws)  or somebody is fibbing.

Apparently he's sober now too, but I saw him pint in hand at a talk in at the start of the season. :)

Never drank again?

Apparently he's sober now too, but I saw him pint in hand at a talk in at the start of the season. :)

doubt hes alone in Newcastle- or on this board for that matter tho. ;)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Stopped after the second page. It was like walking in on a bunch of middle aged men arguing over a pile of shit in their allotment.