sunderland

JH

whats sad about it all is that they've had fuck all to shout about.  I'm 23 years old, born in 1988.  Most mackems I know were born the same year, or 1989.

One has a black and white photo of a scene from the '73 cup final in his flat, another proudly wears a replica of the '73 cup shirt.

15 years before they were fucking born and this is all they can cling on to.  Recollections from their dads about how great a day it was.  I was only 4 and a half when we went up under Keegan.  I can remember bits of that season, watching a few games on ITV.  I remember all of blowing the lead in 95/96 and pretty much everything since.  I could wheel off a ton of memorable moments I've had following Newcastle in 23 years, they could probably do it on one hand.  3 of those being them beating us.

Sane Mackem alert ???

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=715110

Can we stop

___

Calling everyone who happens to make honest and realistic comments about the signings other clubs are making, particularly Newcastle, a mag?

You do not get to the top by burying your head in the sand or showing blind hatred/ignorance.

We need to face facts, they achieved what we have been hoping for in terms of European football in 2 years after scraping the doldrums and on a fraction of what we have spent.

We don't need to be giving ultimate praise or congratulations. But it is counter productive to just dismiss it and I hope Short and O'Neill are not doing so but looking at their and other teams approaches so we can improve.

You cant have it both ways. A lot on here used statistics to justify Bruce going, well those same statistics show that in comparison to them and most premier league clubs we are drastically under performing compared to spend.

We need to face up to it, take it on the chin and learn from it, not just ignore it like it isn't happening. If we wan't to be savvy and compete under FFP we won't do so unless we learn from what other clubs are doing and modify to avoid the mistakes we have made in the past.

Simple as that.

He'll get eviscerated  :lol:

One has a black and white photo of a scene from the '73 cup final in his flat, another proudly wears a replica of the '73 cup shirt.

15 years before they were fucking born and this is all they can cling on to.

9-1, 9-1, 9-1.. How many of them was alive in 1908? =)

15 years before they were f***ing born and this is all they can cling on to.

9-1, 9-1, 9-1.. How many of them was alive in 1908? =)

football didn't start in '92 marra

ftm, 9-1

rattled

whats sad about it all is that they've had f*** all to shout about.  I'm 23 years old, born in 1988.  Most mackems I know were born the same year, or 1989.

15 years before they were f***ing born and this is all they can cling on to.  Recollections from their dads about how great a day it was.  I was only 4 and a half when we went up under Keegan.  I can remember bits of that season, watching a few games on ITV.  I remember all of blowing the lead in 95/96 and pretty much everything since.  I could wheel off a ton of memorable moments I've had following Newcastle in 23 years, they could probably do it on one hand.  3 of those being them beating us.

Completely not interesting fact: I was born on FA Cup Final day, 1973. In Australia - and me Dad always reminds me that he missed it because of me.

Even less interesting fact: It was the same hospital Young Doctors was filmed in.

For the tiny Mackem PCs they use.

Maybe it was to attract the people like yourself who have eyes too close together, looks fine to me...

Maybe it was to attract the people like yourself who have eyes too close together, looks fine to me...

That's probably because your eyes are too close together, marra.

That's probably because your eyes are too close together, marra, have you even looked ?

Could be like, but I recently went to the opticians and have 20/20 vision yer knars.

That's probably because your eyes are too close together, marra, have you even looked ?

Could be like, but I recently went to the opticians and have 20/20 vision yer knars.

SAFC, class from the top of the club, right down through to the eyesight of the fans.