sunderland

JH

They'll cling on to anything man. :lol:

Should have just nutted him marra

:lol: Brilliant.

:lol:

It's funny, this forum is a bit on edge due to no football and window being open, that forum is going through the same shite, only on steroids.  :lol:

Guest SweMatt

Well, what do you know. This Barca-playing, charming and trophy-winning side is coming to Olympia in Helsingborg for a friendly game on Saturday (4th). Now, I don't have a SMB t-shirt to sport that day, so it will have to be a regular Toon Top. A small sign would be nice to hold up as well to show some decent hospitality. Any suggestions for text on it?  :)

Guest firetotheworks

Well, what do you know. This Barca-playing, charming and trophy-winning side is coming to Olympia in Helsingborg for a friendly game on Saturday (4th). Now, I don't have a SMB t-shirt to sport that day, so it will have to be a regular Toon Top. A small sign would be nice to hold up as well to show some decent hospitality. Any suggestions for text on it?  :)

'Why am I here?'

Guest Mackem Logic

Fantastic tweet by a mackem on twitter...

jamie donnelly ‏@jammiesafcyob

Wolves turn down 12 mil bid from us cos they want 15 mil, good luck wolves cos MON doesn't ever spend over the odds for a player #safc #MON

:spit:

They've really got a chip on their shoulder about our number nine shirt, haven't they? :lol:

Maybe if they'd had any iconic players they'd have a shirt that was more than just a number to them,

They've really got a chip on their shoulder about our number nine shirt, haven't they? :lol:

Maybe if they'd had any iconic players they'd have a shirt that was more than just a number to them,

C'mon man, that's bang out of order to be fair.

Think of all the classic number 9's they've had over the years.

Actually, hold on . . . . 

Wait . . . . .

:embarrassed: OK, you win

'Why am I here?'

'Get killed you arsehole'

Guest Roger Kint

'Why am I here?'

'Get killed you arsehole'

Watch your letterbox

Wolves turn down 12 mil bid from us cos they want 15 mil, good luck wolves cos MON doesn't ever spend over the odds for a player #safc #MON

Aye because he didn't spend 18.5m on Curtis Davies and Nigel Reo-Coker  :lol:

Fuck off, that can't be true.

f*** off, that can't be true.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aston_villa/6260924.stm

His move to Villa was made permanent on 3 July 2008, with Davies signing a four-year contract. The fee was undisclosed but has been quoted variously at between £8–10 million

There's also this :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1301712/Buy-buy-Martin-How-ONeill-spent-120million-years-Aston-Villa.html