sunderland

JH

Guest Haris Vuckic

They seem to think they are better than us based on them beating one decent team and a few ones we've spent all season beating but we were told we've ''played nobody''.

They also look past that for the spurs games and perhaps unconvincing games before it we were missing our centre midfield.

Idiots.

I don't know what they'd do if we actually ever bettered the 9-1.

They would be like Christians if giant flaming letters appeared in the skies proclaiming "The Muslims got it right"

Or if we won a major trophy.

I don't know what they'd do if we actually ever bettered the 9-1.

They would be like Christians if giant flaming letters appeared in the skies proclaiming "The Muslims got it right"

I remember thinking  during the 5-1 that at 5-0 up v 10 men who were completely shell shocked we should be going for it. Think there was still about 20 mins left after the 5th went in.

Sadly had to just settle for 5-1 in the end.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/404806_10150673320436233_313122491232_11442628_88524074_n.jpg

:lol:  remember Tom Cowie saying he wished they had fans as good as ours- nowt much changes,

Just remembered one of the most deluded comments from my mackem mate:

Just after Bent left last year, I hadn't spoke to him for a while. So sent him a few messages saying I thought they would struggle without him, just general not giving him shit or anything. He came back with "hahaha you have just appointed John Carver, he's fucking shit" Then had a massive discussion about how John Carvers appointment was worse for NUFC then Bent's sale for SAFC.

When was that?  Cowie was the 80s if i remember correctly.

Funny how his name is slang for an E,  you need to be on Es to watch sunderland.

iirc, it was either the 84 season when in the 2nd div we had 3rd highest crowds in country behind  the racists and man u. or the following season when in 1st div with the mackems, when we heavily outnumbered them again.

Guest johnson293

I've seen that article before, and the point of it was about the low attendances at Roker Park, and he is quoted as saying 'I wish we had fans like Newcastle', and its in reference to us getting over 30,000 in the Second division, while Sunderland fans weren't attending First Division matches.

So I think this must have been 1983/84 ish.

Edit: just seen cp40's reply above.

I've seen that article before, and the point of it was about the low attendances at Roker Park, and he is quoted as saying 'I wish we had fans like Newcastle', and its in reference to us getting over 30,000 in the Second division, while Sunderland fans weren't attending First Division matches.

So I think this must have been 1983/84 ish.

Edit: just seen cp40's reply above.

:thup:

looks like they are worried about banks of empty seats live on saturday on TV :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=673310