sunderland

JH

some mag's telling them there are no trains for the derby and the reason why and they just can't take it in. thick as mince.

what is it?

engineering work apparently.

eh, I dont understand

:rolleyes:

Poor show from the mackems if they only manage around 30k for a 5th round cup game.

excuse number 156462321578.

they are on holiday calling Mags names.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=673992

:lol: :lol:

Gotta love their creativity.  Mag at Work has now evolved into Mag in Cape Verde  :lol: :lol: :lol: such utter fucking mongs. 

'Mag on a horse' still the winner.

some mag's telling them there are no trains for the derby and the reason why and they just can't take it in. thick as mince.

what is it?

eh, I dont understand

surely " aah dernt understand marra"

what is it?

doesnt the metro follow the same line? they're on

Complaining to the BBC :lol:

Your Complaint

Type of complaint: Television

Choose channel: BBC One

Programme title: Match of the Day

Featured in the programme: No

Transmission date: 11/02/2012

Broadcast type: Live

Incident time: 23:20

Complaint category: Not enough coverage

Contacted us before: No

Complaint title: The analysis of Sunderland v Arsenal was very poor

Complaint description:

Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing to you today to make a complaint regarding your program 'Match of the Day' broadcast on 11Th February 2012. In this program Sunderland vs. Arsenal match highlights were shown.

Once the highlights had finished and the managers interviews were shown, we went back to the studio with Gary, Alan and Mark. Here they glorified Thierry Henry's final game in the Premier League for roughly 1 minute, then proceeded to the next games highlights without any analysis of the match, which happened with every other game before ours. There was also analysis of Swansea vs. Norwich which was shown AFTER the Sunderland vs. Arsenal match. I could understand if Sunderland vs. Arsenal was scheduled last or was a boring game with no goals, no key referee decisions etc. however it wasn't.

There was multiple dubious decisions by the referee and a penalty claim for Sunderland which was completely brushed over without a single word mentioned about the match. I am utterly disgraced at your coverage of the aforementioned match and deeply offended that you decided our match was irrelevant to analyse and merely brushed over the analysis.

The fact you show multiple replays of the whole 'Evra/Suarez' incident earlier in the show which essential is just glorifying a racist utterly bamboozles me. Yet you refuse to analyse football, which is what the show is about. I apologise on behalf of S.A.F.C that our match was not important enough for Gary, Mark and Alan to analyse. Yours,

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=672865#ixzz1mYEvTKF7

Guest johnson293

Poor show from the mackems if they only manage around 30k for a 5th round cup game.

Especially since they are going to win the FA Cup this year!!

Voodoo ray seems pretty sure there will be no trains on like. He must know something.

what is it?

eh, I dont understand

surely " aah dernt understand marra"

or "aah knaa nowt me, aah'm a pewer fookin mackem"  ;D

Voodoo ray seems pretty sure there will be no trains on like. He must know something.

Voodoo ray should watch his letterbox, that's all I'm saying.

mackem mate of mine posted an article on facebook titled 'the top ten goals of MON's reign so far', i opened it and each goal was accompanied with a breakdown of why it was chosen...i asked him how many goals the 10 were chosen from...............

14 :pokerface:

Tbf, they have scored an enormous amount of nice goals under MON.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

excuse number 156462321578.

they are on holiday calling Mags names.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=673992

:lol: :lol:

Gotta love their creativity.  Mag at Work has now evolved into Mag in Cape Verde  :lol: :lol: :lol: such utter fucking mongs. 

'Mag on a horse' still the winner.

I'd love to find its original post, was after the 1-1 I think. Was something along the lines of "Mag on a horse told us to keep moving you mackem fucks"- so funny :lol:

Got served by a mackem lass in a petrol ststion near durham yesterday, after I'd paid she asked me if I wanted to recite.  That's nice, I thought someone interested in the performing arts and involving the customer.  No I said I don't have the time but could I have a receipt please.