sunderland

JH

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

i'll get behind the lad, but really, he's very bad. one of the worst full backs in the league and up there with santon/wilkinson/warnock

:lol:

:lol: Fuck this shit.

i'll get behind the lad, but really, he's very bad. one of the worst full backs in the league and up there with santon/wilkinson/warnock

:lol: Fuck this shit.

not bad at all, certainly not worth 15 pages of being slagged off. obviously in an ideal world would prefer the likes of baines etc, but he is certainly a lot better than we could have been linked with, and def better than santon in my opinion. hope this come off like.

Obviously got a NSIS instantly.

Guest bimpy474

I'm lost. I don't understand how £12m and Stephen Ward can be a thing. Nyah.

It's not, bimpy has got confused. :lol:

Ahh sorry but thanks to them this is the funniest bath I''ve ever had, I can't stop laughing ;D

It's so funny to see someone on their forum say "we're going to get relegated aren't we?" after all the shit they've been aiming at us

"lucky"

"wait till our first full season with MON"

"sell half their players and they'll struggle"

"2nd season syndrome (even though it will be our 3rd since promotion)"

Surely they can't look at their squad and think they are anyway near us? Fletcher, Ward, Heskey (please lol) won't change that either.

What the hell is their hang up on Santon, he didn't exactly set things alight (like the Mackems did last transfer window) but he didn't look like a donkey. Most people I've spoken with have said he looks a good player and is a very decent prospect. Surely any other team would pick Santon at LB over Richardson?

Class, it's appears that MON's scouting net has been reeled in even further. Long gone are the days when he'd search all over the country for over-valued shite, the economic downturn's finally took it's toll and now he must be content with scouring the length and breadth of Wolverhampton. :lol: