sunderland

JH

Stephen Lammond - get him signed (Johnson) uo quick then get fletcher of wolves berbatov of man united warnock of aston villa and dann of blackburn then jenas and rose of spurs on loan

They have some lofty ambitions :lol:

At least she managed to spell her name right, you read the comment then look at the name and are surprised it's not Crsteen Dvdsn LOL FTM!.

Edit: She's about 50 as well :lol:  :blush:

Bet her flange is full of nacho cheese

Been reading that page, fuck me they are thick. Sadly it seems to be a lot of middle aged women coming out with the worst of it. I thought us blokes were the childish morons and the women were there to keep us in line. No wonder the mackems are so messed up :undecided:

Been reading that page, f*** me they are thick. Sadly it seems to be a lot of middle aged women coming out with the worst of it. I thought us blokes were the childish morons and the women were there to keep us in line. No wonder the mackems are so messed up :undecided:

Another one:

Lilah Fenwick I HATE the B--tard with a vengeance! Can't wait for the fat lipped ugly twat to get his come uppance, to see that arrogant smirk wiped from his plug ugly self satisfied pock marked fyace!!! :( FTM.

23 hours ago

http://www.facebook.com/lilah.fenwick

:lol:

I find it funny that they're still posting on a Facebook page called "Sunderland North East Top Dogs season 2010/2011".

Then I see witty status updates like this:

Breaking news!!!! Skysports news understands that all newcastle fans are still deluded!

Rattled. :(

Been reading that page, f*** me they are thick. Sadly it seems to be a lot of middle aged women coming out with the worst of it. I thought us blokes were the childish morons and the women were there to keep us in line. No wonder the mackems are so messed up :undecided:

Another one:

Lilah Fenwick I HATE the B--tard with a vengeance! Can't wait for the fat lipped ugly twat to get his come uppance, to see that arrogant smirk wiped from his plug ugly self satisfied pock marked fyace!!! :( FTM.

23 hours ago

http://www.facebook.com/lilah.fenwick

:lol:

Honestly look at the state of it, she looks a similar age to my nan!

I am not so brutal as to post pictures of someone's family even if they are available for all to see online but I am just saying if Bugs Bunny appeared with her on the Jeremy Kyle show he would be sweating over the DNA results.

These people seem to forget that their places of work are easily contacted. Could get into a lot of trouble for those racist comments. Idiots.

'Lilah 'is a fan of Real Madrid and Sunderland. Huge contrast. :lol:

It's like RTG but even more scary because you can see who has posted each comment and they aren't the spotty little school kid you expected but old people with kids and grand kids. It is genuinely a little depressing.

These people seem to forget that their places of work are easily contacted. Could get into a lot of trouble for those racist comments. Idiots.

'Lilah 'is a fan of Real Madrid and Sunderland. Huge contrast. :lol:

Yeah Real aren't that classy but they certainly aren't the worst side in the world either.

It's like RTG but even more scary because you can see who has posted each comment and they aren't the spotty little school kid you expected but old people with kids and grand kids. It is genuinely a little depressing.

It really is.

No doubt their parents spread that ignorant hatred everyday. It's just one huge cycle of shitty genes.

It really is.

No doubt their parents spread that ignorant hatred everyday. It's just one huge cycle of shitty genes.

You can definitely see why they are soo bitter, feels like the deeply religious family that forces the kid to following their shit beliefs.