sunderland

JH

Christine Davison

all their fans only cum outa the woodwork wen they goin gud lol wen they do bad neva c a skunk shirt but we mackems wear ours thro winninn and losin 2 be honest id rather be a paki than a skunk lol x

Classy.

Ergh. Everything about this comment is fuckign grim, it just gets worse and worse.

I thought the second bloke who played the Annoying Devil was a smoggie?

The prank can be seen on controversial TV show Balls of Steel, due to be screened on Channel 4 on March 9 . . . and the culprit is a character played by former Sunday Sun columnist Barrie Hall, of Sunderland.

I can see this being Lee Ryder's next career move.

More Pardew bile :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=723591

Been charged by F.A serves the Tosser right

The tosser thought he could just laugh it off. Who's laughing now, cock nose?

Cant stand the smarmy cockney twat!

Wound me up how people were praising him for aplogising when to me, his apology was one of the worst, least genuine apologies I've ever seen. Smirking and smiling like a little kid.

burn him a the stake... only fit and proper punishment i can think of

needs to be taken out the back of the sports direct, and shot in the fucking face.

I honestly couldn't believe it. I really think he thought he could get away with it by laughing and joking about it. The man is a crackpot, this is the behaviour of a dangerous lunatic.

Love the fact that our manager really niggles them. :lol:

They fucking hate him, it's brilliant.

It must fucking hurt. No-one wanted him, he had been sacked from the lower leagues. Newcastle have sacked Hughton and appointed Alan Fucking Pardew, can't wait to see how this pans out :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2144522/Alan-Pardew-named-LMA-Manager-Year.html

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/newcastleunited/article/20398 Newcastle United boss Alan Pardew has been named the Barclays Manager of the Season.

:suicide:

Personally I find their rampant hatred and vitriol highly amusing. They're just constantly foaming at the mouths like rabid dogs about the most ridiculous of things, they're like a collective 5'2" bloke with anger issues about his height and a hatred against the world for being born small. Not 'circus' small you understand, where they could be worth something and make a name for themselves by it, just annoyingly but unremarkably, perhaps slightly humorously small and obviously slightly deficient.

I hope for a number of reasons he gets off with a slap on the wrist.

1st and foremost - We need him on the touchline

2nd - can you imagine the meltdown on RTG if it happened. I think a few of their wives/sisters may get a beat down if that happened.

Pardew may be many thing, but at least he is not an I.R.A. apologist.

Better than that, he's never claimed to have supported Sunderland either unlike Martin McGuinness O'Neill

Yep, that's the bloke that always comes to mind when Artie is interviewed.

Ever noticed that he never looks his interviewer in the eye?

Creepy, horrible little wretch of a man.