sunderland

JH

Brummie's O'Neill predictions are f***ing uncanny, man. :lol:

Just read the opening sentence of this ignored heavily-caveated post:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=730528

The prophecy is coming true. Well in brummie.

To be honest, you'd have got the same thing from any Villa fan, it was all just so predictable.

They've specifically noticed the whole "trying to play on the counter attack at home" thing, mind.

Guest optimistic nit

Can't believe that not a lot is being said about the Fletcher stats.

Forget about the goals, only three shots in two games is awful for a striker :lol:

:lol: he's scored 3 goals in 2 games, who cares how many shots he's had.

Can't believe that not a lot is being said about the Fletcher stats.

Forget about the goals, only three shots in two games is awful for a striker :lol:

:lol: he's scored 3 goals in 2 games, who cares how many shots he's had.

I agree, many's the time in my prolific career I'd wander around the place, but when it came to the ball and the net they would often meet. Seemed OK at the time tbh. Hope he has a decent career after this monumental mistake.

from F365:

* Sunderland's three goals this season have come from just five shots on target.

* Steven Fletcher has scored with his three shots as a Sunderland player.

* Sunderland have spent only 18% of their games in the opposition half this season.

Seems Marty's party might be a little on the tedious side...

I can see all the Hillsboro stuff and fans around the country uniting has really hit home with the Mackems. To be fair at least there are some on there calling them out on it.

I hate them like but to wish death on any of their players or fans or anyone connected to the club is way way way way over the line.

Sorry but all this s**** about fletchers conversion rate is bollocks, people trying to make it come across as a negative :lol: he's scored 3 for them already ffs that's all that matters.

Sure cisses would have been similar when he joined us yet we would have seen it as fantastic.

Petty as fuck tbh.

I can see all the Hillsboro stuff and fans around the country uniting has really hit home with the Mackems. To be fair at least there are some on there calling them out on it.

I hate them like but to wish death on any of their players or fans or anyone connected to the club is way way way way over the line.

this.

although i'd probably do a Pardew fist pump and have a celebratory pint if rat boy got his face kicked off

Sorry but all this s**** about fletchers conversion rate is bollocks, people trying to make it come across as a negative :lol: he's scored 3 for them already ffs that's all that matters.

Sure cisses would have been similar when he joined us yet we would have seen it as fantastic.

Petty as f*** tbh.

When Cisse first joined he was missing 1on1's, simple headers & scoring ridic goals instead. Fletchers return is good, but theyll want to be creating a lot more rather than relying on him converting at that rate.