sunderland

JH

Defensively we look solid and Ming looks cracking. Pleased to see Catts back in the team and Bardsley coming back from injury. Now we just need to get Johnson' date=' Sess and Mclean in some kind of form and we'll be laughing.[/quote']

Shit, they'll win the league!

good to see the marty party still going on....still reaching for the stars

i fully expect us to get beat so anything else is a bonus

Haway the Lads, lets have a shot on target

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=738701&page=10

:lol:

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe

0 - Sunderland didn't manage a shot on target today and have only fired in 12 all season - every other PL team has had at least 28. Shy

:mackems:

Don't know why i wasted an afternoon watching that shambles of a football game.  I was commenting on facebook to a couple of mates at half time how bad the first half was and that i was going to switch to a different stream but didn't thinking it would improve but if anything it got worse!!!

Two terrible footballing sides both playing 451 with no one from either side trying to get up and support the lone striker, too be fair both Crouch & Fletcher held it up well but got no support so in the end lost possesion time and again although the teams were that bad they would give the ball straight back once they did get it!

The thing is, Sunderland actually have a decent footballing side when you look at the names on their squad... but every time I have seen them play they have just booted it up and ran behind the ball like headless chickens. I suppose that passes off as "tactics".

The thing is, Sunderland actually have a decent footballing side when you look at the names on their squad... but every time I have seen them play they have just booted it up and ran behind the ball like headless chickens. I suppose that passes off as "tactics".

Only good players they have are Fletcher, Johnson (out of form), Mignolet, O'Shea and Sessegnon (out of form). Nothing better than a mid table side,