sunderland

JH

Anyone remember when Collymore said Sunderland would defiantly finish above us this season.

:mackems:

On what basis was he saying that?

The man, the myth, the legend - Martin O'Neill.

StanCollymore Stan Collymore

Sunderland fans,at the end of 2012/13 season you'll be supporting the North Easts highest placed Premier League team. Quote me on that.

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Martin O'Neil Welcome back gaffer. The Sunderland revival begins.

6 minutes ago

Quite a few mackems I know what O'Neill out.  Poisoned Chalice.

Watching his pitiful interview post match Boro, I'd want him out even if he was a half decent manager. His tramp like appearance just adds to their laughing stock image.

Would help if he tried to look like a professional football club manager rather than an Andy Pipkin impersonator.

Quite a few mackems I know what O'Neill out.  Poisoned Chalice.

Watching his pitiful interview post match Boro, I'd want him out even if he was a half decent manager. His tramp like appearance just adds to their laughing stock image.

Would help if he tried to look like a professional football club manager rather than an Andy Pipkin impersonator.

That was pitiful actually, eyes to the floor the whole time. Scruffy kernt.

None of this is a surprise. With Mon it ws always going to be a case of how long he could get players to believe they were better than they are, as his impact wears off and his Zany ways piss the odd player off here and there, it can only go one way.VVVVV

Will be fun to watch.

Sunderland fans,at the end of 2012/13 season you'll be supporting the North Easts highest placed Premier League team. Quote me on that.

6 minutes ago

:laugh:

Anyone remember when Collymore said Sunderland would defiantly finish above us this season.

:mackems:

On what basis was he saying that?

The man, the myth, the legend - Martin O'Neill.

6 minutes ago

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfptcmazjT1qbj46wo1_400.gif

nah, 94th minute: Charlie whips it in to bent, who is blatantly in an offside position, punch's it off the bar, ball bounces down off the line and spins back out an cleared, but being blinded by fletchers hairline the linesman gives it as a over the line.

#Partiezhiff