sunderland

JH

I see RTG has a thread where they've spotted his making the same subs at the same time all the time.

Just to flag up I pointed that one out as one of the things to happen.

did he constantly get players to switch position, as well as playing them out of position?

As was flagged by a commentator today, Seb Larsson played left wing, right wing, centre mid and right back in 90 minutes today.  How the hell is he expected to make an impact when he's constantly being moved?

I see RTG has a thread where they've spotted his making the same subs at the same time all the time.

Just to flag up I pointed that one out as one of the things to happen.

Congratulations, by the way. Must be feeling very smug right now :clap:

0 Goals in 8 hours.

Not including the own goal from Ba. No goals in over 8 (EIGHT) hours of football.

The lowest number of goals in all 4 English leagues.

The least shots on target of any of the top 5 leagues in Europe. Less than half the next worst English team.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=740226#ixzz2BBH6DuEB

Considering the team we have on paper, the internationals in so many positions, the money spent on wages, its unbelievable.

:lol:

They continue to be like the reincarnation of most of Sheppard-era Newcastle, basically.

Without the Champions League.

Radio Newcastle says Danny Rose dropped for tactical reasons.  Could result in proper meltdown, RTG loves the lad :)

Not surprised, he has been their best player - what is MON doing, if anything they should have played Rose at left midfield. Looks like Fletchers goals have now dried right up - they are fucked if they don't pick up soon, 2 hard away games coming up

Mackem on the phone in saying no plan b. Wonder where we've heard that before?

Wey he is quite famous. Do they get radio on Wearyside?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Observer/Pix/pictures/2012/9/7/1347032547916/plan-b-roundhouse-itunes-010.jpg

Mackem on the phone in saying no plan b. Wonder where we've heard that before?

Wey he is quite famous. Do they get radio on Wearyside?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Observer/Pix/pictures/2012/9/7/1347032547916/plan-b-roundhouse-itunes-010.jpg

Nah, they still communicate with smoke signals if I remember rightly. So I suppose they could at least recite the lyrics, but it would be a bit tricky.

mackem meltdown on 5live!

Having a big argument with Savage and whoever  :lol: :lol:

Media conspiracy to get MON sacked - BBC saying boos and that MON will get sacked, he's a v good manager, played well, unlucky today with pens and the breaks. And blaming BBC 5live for what BBC Radio Newcastle were saying.  :frantic:

"Why are you making the headline about booing. The crowd were very supportive, no booing."

Villa fan on straight after: "The stadium was almost empty apart from villa fans 20 mins before the game. Sunderland were dreadful."

Well I was stood all game as always, I'll watch me letterbox, if they ban me for a game for standing then next year I'll just fuck me season ticket off and pick and choose games. Doubt it'll happen like, I'm sure pissing off a canny % of their support isn't a club policy.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=740276&page=4#ixzz2BBiLO4Wc

One off me mackem bingo card.  Just need a 'fuck off', a 'mag kernt' and an 'In MON we trust' now for house.

There is some serious fucking meltdown going on over at readytogo like. And Everton, Fulham away with West Brom (Who I thought looked very good against us) @ home after that, they could be in deep shit by end of this month ha

has anybody posted the next 6 fixtures with a ridiculous predicted points target, and a declaration that NEXT week is a big week?

:lol:

Tbh, I just think they are realizing how absolutely shit their team and manager really are. Maybe they need to post a team comparison between us and theirs again and see who gets in where.

I predict they will lose at Everton, Draw against Fulham and Lose against West Brom - reckon they will be 5/6th bottom and we will be at least 9 points ahead of them.