sunderland

JH

https://twitter.com/Masterplan_1978

FTM ‏@Masterplan_1978

Bit late I know but well done to Chris Coleman for telling it like it was over Colo The Clown, a challenge only a coward would make.

:lol: Must of forgot they have Lee f***ing Cattermole as their captain.

Wireside and his tweets man :facepalm:

He is pretty much a perfect example of the mackem mentality - the inferiority complex. Seems to me there's nowt much going on in his life apart from having a go at NUFC every two seconds. FTM.

Guest Mackem Logic

Did anyone hear TotalSport last night, at around 6.30ish? An Aston Villa supporter called 'zac' called up to talk about O'Neills time at Villa, and the mess he left them in with regard to transfer spending.

Gabbiadini basically dismissed him as being bitter towards a former manager, and refused to believe O'Neill spent over the odds at Villa. The main presenter then found the Daily Mail article which put his overall spend at Villa as an £83m loss (or something like that), and Gabbiadini justified it with the three 6th place finishes O'Neill got them.

Was brilliant listening, and might be on the BBC Radio Newcastle website.

'Zac' isn't 'Brummie' off here, is he??

I heard it and was going to post something similar. Gabbiadini in denial.

An increasing number of macums are entering the denial phase.

Deep down inside even they realise that results and performances don't lie and they've fucked up again. Big time.

Long may it continue. The longer the denial lasts the more terminal their decline will become.

Did anyone hear TotalSport last night, at around 6.30ish? An Aston Villa supporter called 'zac' called up to talk about O'Neills time at Villa, and the mess he left them in with regard to transfer spending.

Gabbiadini basically dismissed him as being bitter towards a former manager, and refused to believe O'Neill spent over the odds at Villa. The main presenter then found the Daily Mail article which put his overall spend at Villa as an £83m loss (or something like that), and Gabbiadini justified it with the three 6th place finishes O'Neill got them.

Yeah I heard it too. Got a bit tetchy did Gabbeyadeyney.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00zyfhq

Just listened to that BBC playback.

Gabbiadini is basically just the stereotypical mackem mantra, "sixth, sixth, sixth.  What has he done since?" failing to grasp the situation that his ridiculous spending has left them in the shit.

Accusing someone texting in of being a "mag kernt" as well, he must post on RTG.

Guest nufc1892

I wonder whether O'Neil goes to all his job interviews in that tracksuit

Ellis Short: Sorry sir, your in the wrong place, this is the SOL not Oxfam.

Martin O'Neil: I'm here for the Sunderland job

Ellios Short: ohh ok (presses button for Security)

Yeah I heard it too. Got a bit tetchy did Gabbeyadeyney.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00zyfhq

It was fantastic that, he says 'oh well he might have spent a lot, but look at the money he made on Young and Downing' (word to that affect). To which the bloke says, 'what about all the players he spent a fortune on but left for nothing?' 

'yeah but that happens at every club'  :lol: