sunderland

JH

Fulham attack and leave gaps though, away from home there is no chance the mackems will do that. It'll be a slog, they reduce most games to that.

Good point. We also shoot ourselves in the foot by conceding first on an alarmingly regular basis, that's 5 games in a row now.

I'm confident we'll give them a good 1-1 thrashing.

Like Sunderland will score  :lol:

Fulham attack and leave gaps though, away from home there is no chance the mackems will do that. It'll be a slog, they reduce most games to that.

Good point. We also shoot ourselves in the foot by conceding first on an alarmingly regular basis, that's 5 games in a row now.

I'm confident we'll give them a good 1-1 thrashing.

Like Sunderland will score  :lol:

Just as laughable as the idea of us keeping a clean sheet currently.

Someone is going to get battered by us soon and it just so happens we have this lot next week.

We're created a hatful of chances against a far better team than Sunderland in the form of Fulham, on their own patch, and watching the game back again it's bewildering how on earth we didn't score more than 2. Sunderland look fucking atrocious and it would not surprise me at all if we stick 5 past them.

However, we are being hampered by poor finishing and a leaky defence.

A draw is just as likely as a thrashing.

You's had more shots on target yesterday than the mackems have all season.

If you get one early, i can see you getting 3 or 4. (and i hope u do)

Someone is going to get battered by us soon and it just so happens we have this lot next week.

We're created a hatful of chances against a far better team than Sunderland in the form of Fulham, on their own patch, and watching the game back again it's bewildering how on earth we didn't score more than 2. Sunderland look fucking atrocious and it would not surprise me at all if we stick 5 past them.

I agree, an early goal in this game is key. Could easily see us get frustrated and it's almost a certainty MON will look to do just that - have 8/9 players behind the ball and get us agitated.

It's odd, people are talking about how well we've played this season (and we've played some fucking excellent stuff, hampered by some questionable officiating, not taking our chances and some plain bad luck) and I read the majority of comments on here about how you haven't played well at all this season; but I look at the table and see a massive, er, 3 points difference. Just food for thought I guess. :dontknow:

What the fuck is up with Distin and Jagielka, Neil? I've always been skeptical about Heitinga, but the former two have always appeared an excellent partnership to me.

I've never been keen on Heitinga. He had a spell last season where he looked like the real deal at last but I've always preferred Distin and Jagielka.

Would be very surprised if he was still here next year.

Apparently, his comments were made in his column in the match day program yesterday.

HERE at the Birmingham Mail we would hate to be accused of "re-writing history" so in the interests of fairness we intend to correct a mistake we reported yesterday.

In a story featuring quotes from Martin O'Neill, we printed the following statement by the former Aston Villa manager, which on closer scrutiny proves to be inaccurate.

"The people who hang around are the ones that can re-write history... I think we had 64 points, the highest that Aston Villa have ever got in the Premier League."

O'Neill claims his Villa team boasted the club's best ever Premier League points total in 2009-10.

To avoid incurring the wrath of a certain Mr R Atkinson, of Barnt Green, we are happy to set the record straight and confirm that Big Ron's runners-up of 1992-93, actually had Villa's highest ever Premier League tally of 74 points.

It was a 42-game season so gave Villa a ratio 1.76 points per game, compared to O'Neill's final 38-game season when Villa achieved 64 points at a rate of 1.68.

We hope that clears up the matter and that there will be no more petty history re-writing.

http://blogs.birminghammail.net/astonvilla/2012/11/re-righting-a-ron-g-martin.html

Guest johnson293

Another one of these would be very good...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7099691.stm

Sadly, I just can't see Sunderland scoring.

Guest bimpy474

The stat on sky earlier was brilliant. i was pissing myself.

It was something like.

Shots on Target

17th Q.P.R              55

18th Southampton  33

19th Reading          32

20th Sunderloland  12

It was something like.

Shots on Target

18th Southampton  33

19th Reading          32

20th Sunderloland  12

but haven't they been really unlucky with shots on target being ruled offside etc ?

It was something like.

Shots on Target

18th Southampton  33

19th Reading          32

20th Sunderloland  12

you could post that on Smb but they are too busy celebrating our shit point at Anfield and sucking each other off for calling Cabaye shit.

Guest bimpy474

It was something like.

Shots on Target

18th Southampton  33

19th Reading          32

20th Sunderloland  12

you could post that on Smb but they are too busy celebrating our shit point at Anfield and sucking each other off for calling Cabaye shit.

I suppose i could but the stock replies would be several

Fuck off's and the ever lovely Mag Kernt.

I agree, an early goal in this game is key. Could easily see us get frustrated and it's almost a certainty MON will look to do just that - have 8/9 players behind the ball and get us agitated.

It's odd, people are talking about how well we've played this season (and we've played some fucking excellent stuff, hampered by some questionable officiating, not taking our chances and some plain bad luck) and I read the majority of comments on here about how you haven't played well at all this season; but I look at the table and see a massive, er, 3 points difference. Just food for thought I guess. :dontknow:

What the fuck is up with Distin and Jagielka, Neil? I've always been skeptical about Heitinga, but the former two have always appeared an excellent partnership to me.

I've never been keen on Heitinga. He had a spell last season where he looked like the real deal at last but I've always preferred Distin and Jagielka.

Would be very surprised if he was still here next year.

Heitinga is pretty terrible IMO. Distin and Jagielka is pretty solid though, but Distin is getting on/always seems to pick up knocks.

It was something like.

Shots on Target

18th Southampton  33

19th Reading          32

20th Sunderloland  12

but haven't they been really unlucky with shots on target being ruled offside etc ?

Some of them were blocked by the north sea and dead people I believe.

Guest bimpy474

It was something like.

Shots on Target

18th Southampton  33

19th Reading          32

20th Sunderloland  12

Some of them were blocked by the north sea and dead people I believe.

And some very floaty shopping bags and assorted rubbish being blown about.

https://twitter.com/Masterplan_1978

FTM ‏@Masterplan_1978

Bit late I know but well done to Chris Coleman for telling it like it was over Colo The Clown, a challenge only a coward would make.

:lol: Must of forgot they have Lee fucking Cattermole as their captain.

Even his fellow macums are calling him Masterplank.

He's become Arty Ziff's head of propaganda recently, insanely preaching to fellow halfwits about how good Marty is and how he's the right man for sunderland despite the facts saying the opposite. A bit like his stupid comments on the Colo tackle really.