sunderland

JH

Remember that time under Bruce that they battered Chelsea at Stamford Bridge?

They're light years from that standard now. "Best manager we've ever bad marra!" :lol:

Remember that time under Bruce that they battered Chelsea at Stamford Bridge?

They're light years from that standard now. "Best manager we've ever bad marra!" :lol:

That team was mediocre but they had Bent to rescue them. Fletcher's goals have dried up and they're fucked.

One or both of QPR and Reading getting points today. Just saying :shifty:

its a good job they are all predicting a definate three points against Reading, cos otherwise that could get a bit shitty for them.

That videos f***ing hilarious! Imagine trying to play football with that going on in the stands.

This may be the mackems' biggest chance to redeem themeselves - it'd be so funny to see that at the SoS.

Given their current plight and laughing stock status it would be more constructive than anything Martin O'Neill has come up with so far.

Ive just sat and worked it out.

NUFC all things said imho deserved one point off spurs MAX (-2). 0 off everton (-1). Barely one off villa but ill give the benefit of the doubt. Barely one off us but ill give them the benefit of the doubt. Fuck all off WBA (-3) fuck all off reading (-1). Fuck all today (-1) So thats 14 points when really had they not had some unreal fortune they would be on about 5 or 6 points in truth.

I waited all last season for their luck to run out and quite simply it didn

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=740496&page=29

Ive just sat and worked it out.

NUFC all things said imho deserved one point off spurs MAX (-2). 0 off everton (-1). Barely one off villa but ill give the benefit of the doubt. Barely one off us but ill give them the benefit of the doubt. f*** all off WBA (-3) f*** all off reading (-1). f*** all today (-1) So thats 14 points when really had they not had some unreal fortune they would be on about 5 or 6 points in truth.

I waited all last season for their luck to run out and quite simply it didn

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=740496&page=29

b******, was just about to post that :lol:

Fella who posted it is one of those 'has more joy in hating us than supporting Sunderland' kind of supporters. Some of the stuff he comes out with is hilarious.

Deserved nothing off them man :lol: no matter how pissed off i get with the way we're playing or Pardew's reluctance to have a go at teams there will always be the positive that  I don't support Sunderland and Martin O'Neill isn't our manager.

Someone is going to get battered by us soon and it just so happens we have this lot next week.

We're created a hatful of chances against a far better team than Sunderland in the form of Fulham, on their own patch, and watching the game back again it's bewildering how on earth we didn't score more than 2. Sunderland look fucking atrocious and it would not surprise me at all if we stick 5 past them.

However, we are being hampered by poor finishing and a leaky defence.

A draw is just as likely as a thrashing.

Fulham attack and leave gaps though, away from home there is no chance the mackems will do that. It'll be a slog, they reduce most games to that.

Good point. We also shoot ourselves in the foot by conceding first on an alarmingly regular basis, that's 5 games in a row now.

I'm confident we'll give them a good 1-1 thrashing.