sunderland

JH

Right you load of fuckers. while watching Reading i've had an epiphany.

If God/Allah/Beelzebub/Dale Winton let Reading win on Tuesday i will ask Mrs Bimpy to marry me on Christmas morning, sacrificing myself at the alter of a lard bucketed temptress.

A life of eternal misery just so you lot can have a laugh at the Mackems.

You're not already married to Mrs.Bimpy? Soooo is she related or something :)

Everything brummie posts tbh

He's such a limited manager; I've never understood the hysteria about him. He's never even come across as a nice guy but I've always just assumed it was me not seeing the obvious. Turns out I was after all :lol: Still, the mackems have had their messiah now (although I believe that term is strictly limited to us as far as the disgusting media and their stupid consumers are concerned) and I look forward to watching them scrat around for another with a "proven track record" and a lifelong love for the lifelong fucking scratters. Good luck, Phil Orange :lol:

I wonder how much he's damaged his reputation at Sunderland now, he seemed held in huge regard by media after Villa and now still gets talked about, but I suspect like mark hughes will struggle to find a good club willing to employ him

I wonder how much he's damaged his reputation at Sunderland now, he seemed held in huge regard by media after Villa and now still gets talked about, but I suspect like mark hughes will struggle to find a good club willing to employ him

Think this will be his last job to be honest - he knows he isn't getting a really big gig anymore and it looks like his heart isn't really in it, think he'll retire once the mackems finally pull the plug.

He gave them that (predictable) short term lift when he arrived but he looks hopelessly outdated at the moment with his play. He doesn't look like he has a plan B currently and the players he's brought in like Johnson simply aren't doing it. Once his ability to get the players fighting for the cause goes then he has no back up system wise to fall back on. Looks dead in the water to me but we'll see I suppose.

I remember a couple of folk on this forum telling me oneill was a genius, just after his villa team had beaten KK's team 4-1 at Villa.  We started off ok moving the ball around and I think Duff scored for us.  oneill switched villa in the second half to hoofing the ball forward to Harewood and that lanky plank from Norway.  It worked, but dont tell me thats fucking genius ffs.

Yes the man is a genius.  :lol:

Just having a browse through some stats last night, in a non obsessed way you understand.

Just how long have they been abysmal, well for most of my lifetime and beyond. But more recently, there was that horrendous run that got Bruce the sack, and now the equally bad run of O'neil.

We all realise that new managers can have a galvanising effect on a club, and have the so called honeymoon period, even the mackems admit that O'neils initial few games were a honeymoon.

So, if you take out O'neils first 16 games, where they got 9 wins. The other 51 games(the end of Bruce's reign and the current spell) they have only won 7 games. Yes thats right 7 wins out of 51 games, for a total of 39 points.

So what does that say about their club, and their squad, transfer policy, and how Shorts millions have been spent.

This period includes the time when they had "the best squad for 20 years", then "set the transfer window alight"

nice mind.

I said before they appointed oneill they had a chance to make a big change in the clubs future but instead of a new up and coming manager with bright ideas and a transfer policy they went with tired old hasbeen.

Just having a browse through some stats last night, in a non obsessed way you understand.

Just how long have they been abysmal, well for most of my lifetime and beyond. But more recently, there was that horrendous run that got Bruce the sack, and now the equally bad run of O'neil.

We all realise that new managers can have a galvanising effect on a club, and have the so called honeymoon period, even the mackems admit that O'neils initial few games were a honeymoon.

So, if you take out O'neils first 16 games, where they got 9 wins. The other 51 games(the end of Bruce's reign and the current spell) they have only won 7 games. Yes thats right 7 wins out of 51 games, for a total of 39 points.

So what does that say about their club, and their squad, transfer policy, and how Shorts millions have been spent.

This period includes the time when they had "the best squad for 20 years", then "set the transfer window alight"

nice mind.

I think if you had thrown that kind of money at Carr/pardew we'd be pushing for champions league now, which is probably the cause of most fans frustrations.

how long is clattermong out for? they look fucked in midfield without thier thug.

Two months.

i think they will be bottom, or second bottom by them. I also think Short is done on spending on it so there may be trouble ahead.